Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 1st, 2010, 07:39 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Adam's Custom Heroes - WHIZZER & JUGGERNAUT 3/1

I have been tweaking my customs all day, referring to the books of Heroscape figures and all the ones I read capitalized Army Card, Order Marker, and other specific peripherals. Unless they changed it, Army Card should be capitalized to be more official.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 1st, 2010, 07:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Juggernaut's power moves come from acceleration in a straight line, so allowing him the flexibility of changing directions to Trample doesn't seem quite right. Maybe starting with a smaller base attack (2-3) and adding 1 attack die for each empty space in a straight line between Juggy and the opponent's figure, maybe up to +4

(1)Jean Grey's Psionic Grip should be able to stop him. (2)Summoning should also work on him as well.
1) No. Juggernaut is UN-stoppable. Literally. The only thing that can keep him from moving is himself or loss of contact with the ground which provides him locomotion.

2) However, he should be able to be moved, as he is NOT Immovable; that is the Blob.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:42 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As always, I appreciate the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Juggernaut's power moves come from acceleration in a straight line,
I don't know where that comes from, outside of the Xmen Movies.

Juggernauts' powers are magic based, not kinetic.

At the height of his power he possessed virtual invulnerability, extraordinary superhuman strength, and could generate an impenetrable forcefield around himself. (The Marvel Encyclopedia pg153) The Gamers Handbook of the Marvel Universe lists his movement as literally unstoppable. Buildings, cars, and other solid objects don't slow him down.

Quote:
allowing him the flexibility of changing directions to Trample doesn't seem quite right. Maybe starting with a smaller base attack (2-3) and adding 1 attack die for each empty space in a straight line between Juggy and the opponent's figure, maybe up to +4
Actually, Mat Helm did that with his Juggernaut custom. It's entirely playable, and not out of character, but not the interpretaion I was shooting for.

Quote:
Jean Grey's Psionic Grip should be able to stop him.
If he loses his hemlet, otherwise magic should trump Jean's Psionic abilities

Quote:
Summoning should also work on him as well.
Since the only summoning I'm aware of in Heroscape is friendly, I don't see that being an issue
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:51 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I have been tweaking my customs all day, referring to the books of Heroscape figures and all the ones I read capitalized Army Card, Order Marker, and other specific peripherals. Unless they changed it, Army Card should be capitalized to be more official.
Okies. I had used Blob as a reference, and it wasn't done that on his card. I thought you were going to refer to some sort of obscure English grammer rule.

I'll change it in the next revision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'TilIdie
1) No. Juggernaut is UN-stoppable. Literally. The only thing that can keep him from moving is himself or loss of contact with the ground which provides him locomotion.

2) However, he should be able to be moved, as he is NOT Immovable; that is the Blob.
So he could be thrown, but not held. I'll have to figure out how to reword the power.

I mostly want to make sure he won't fall victim to Jean's Psionic Grip
Old March 2nd, 2010, 01:16 AM

I reworded Unstoppable to only prevent his movement from being stopped, so he can now be thrown.

I also upped his life to 8, since all the gaming resources I have put his defenses and life at equal or better than Hulk/Abomination.

He still lacks Hulk/Abominations raw damage potential, Area of Effect Special Attack, and mobility, so I've left his cost at 300.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:31 PM

Re: Adam's Custom Heroes - SPIDERMAN 2099 3/3

After talking with one of my gaming buddies about coming up with more heroes below the 200 point mark, I started toying with ideas for Spiderman 2099 and Scarlet Spider.

This is my Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099, Miguel O'Hara, doesn't have the same spidersense that Peter Parker does, but he does have superhuman sight and hearing which oftensave his bacon. I wanted him to play differently than Spidey so I took his defensive powers into a different direction.

His biggest difference in powers was his venomous bite. I wanted it to be usefull, but not too powerfull, so I kept his attack at 4.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Instead of "this creature," you should probably say "Spiderman."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:21 PM

Re-reading Spiderman 2099 I realised that as it's currently written you could basically keep attacking with the Webline special attack untill you stop rolling skulls if the venomous bite hit. That was not my intention.

I also forgot to include some sort of mobility power....

I think I may increase his range to 4, and change WebLine Special Attack into a move 4 spaces, ignoring terrain and elevation power.
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:18 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Actually, it should probably read "Spider-Man."
Old March 4th, 2010, 02:40 AM

"Spider-Man" would refer to the other character

Decided to go with something a little more traditional with the 20 sided die roll, but I eliminated the swing line move.

He moves differently. He lacks a special attack. His venomous bite encourages him to stay adjacent to his opponents. He is similar to classic Spidey, but different enough to encourage a unique play style.
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Actually, it should probably read "Spider-Man."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
"Spider-Man" would refer to the other character

Oh, snap!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old March 4th, 2010, 11:23 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Not really, I was referring to the fact that Adam forgot the hyphen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations