Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 2nd, 2015, 02:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Will you be making a Dexter Morgan Card with a TV picture style background on it as well.(Just got done downloading pretty much all you guys card designs to geek out on.)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 2nd, 2015, 06:44 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Will you be making a Dexter Morgan Card with a TV picture style background on it as well.(Just got done downloading pretty much all you guys card designs to geek out on.)
Probably, mac is our usual card maker, probably real life is getting in the way, as mac has yet to post the card for Jack Sparrow yet. I am sure it will come though.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 05:04 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

mac's been busy as The Art Department for HoSS...pretty much he has saved us, enabling us to release on May 4th.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 07:55 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
mac's been busy as The Art Department for HoSS...pretty much he has saved us, enabling us to release on May 4th.
Ahhh good to know. Well l, as always, looking forwars.to what you at HoSS have to offer which means he will be back go us soon
Old May 2nd, 2015, 09:00 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Did we ever talk about Dexter's class? Serial killer fits the character but I don't know how well it fits as a class in heroscape. He's technically a criminal. Maybe vigilante?

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 2nd, 2015, 10:43 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been floundering with his Personality. I'm back to thinking it's Precise. He gives into impulse, to which a Disinclined figure wouldn't but a Precise figure might overthink and justify

I could go with Assassin as Class, but really I prefer Serial Killer or Killer.
Definitely not Criminal or Vigilante.
I prefer not Hunter and doubtful to Predator
I'm open for proposals.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 12:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

He is in a sense an assassin. It might flow with some of Valkrills others such as C3V's SIIV, assassin is an already known class of heroscape. Serial Killer is exactly what he is though. I would stick with Assassin or Serial Killer. It really depends what your going for. If he were an assassin, would he have any synergy with anyone. Maybe C3G's Kingpin. my 2 cents.

Old May 3rd, 2015, 11:49 PM
"like" happy

Are you guys excepting new members of your design thread on here, I love this idea and would love to be part of it if you have me. If not, I'll still drool over you guys stuff you create.

Old May 4th, 2015, 12:47 AM

If you want in TREX it is fine with me and I am sure the others would be fine with it as well. We can put you in the rotation. Taeblewalker, I believe, is the one who was keeping track of the rotation.
Old May 4th, 2015, 12:51 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
If you want in TREX it is fine with me and I am sure the others would be fine with it as well. We can put you in the rotation. Taeblewalker, I believe, is the one who was keeping track of the rotation.
+1 here.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:13 AM
"like" happy

Thanks, after all you guys do a vote or something that will be awesome. What you guys are doing in this thread is what it is all about. Having a good time.

Old May 4th, 2015, 10:20 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

I think we could always use new members. +1

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum