Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 12th, 2013, 05:18 AM

tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I'm glad — by which I mean, super honored, and a little terrified — to be here.
I suspect this is one of those "be careful what you wish for" moments. Congrats on the appointment Typhon... now man up and grow the beard!

Thanks also to Ollie for his efforts during his tenure.

~tgx
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post

Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes!!!

I'm glad — by which I mean, super honored, and a little terrified — to be here.

I only wish it didn't involve Ollie's departure.
I'm also praying that I won't be expected to grow a beard.
Congrats, Typhon, and sorry to see you go Ollie. I hope this is just retiring from one very taxing position and not from the website. You will be sorely missed in either case.

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congratz Typhoon!

Old February 12th, 2013, 02:15 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats, Typhon2222!
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Really glad to have Typhon here--welcome!

--

I'll try to get some votes up here soon. I'm traveling again and will have spotty access for the next couple of weeks because of other deadlines as well.

I have played a lot of games on Jungle and Walrus and hope to be able to vote once I get through my current workload.

Also, I'll look dok's map over again soon as well and offer a vote, but I just don't have time right now. I know I enjoyed my games on that map. I'll look more closely at the revised map, my old plays, and the other previous votes soon.

I hope we'll see more action here in the BoV again soon.
Old February 12th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations on your new position Typhon2222.
I'm sorry to see Ollie leave.
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations Typhon!

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; February 12th, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: one too many o's
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:28 PM

Panopticon knows what's in an order marker Panopticon knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations Typhon2222! Looking forward your insight.
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:01 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Thanks for all the warm wishes, gents.
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:31 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Well, to cap off the week, I've got another announcement to make. Our esteemed judge, Lonewolf, has also decided it is time to step down. Lonewolf is a great guy and he'll be missed as a judge.

In his place, Raider30 will be stepping up and bringing the heat. So again, let me be the first to welcome Raider30 to the BoV!!!!

P.S. Don't expect a response from Raider for a week, he just went out of town on vacation.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old February 15th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
P.S. Don't expect a response from Raider for a week, he just went out of town on vacation.
He's already taking work leave?

CoNgrats Raider!
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Sorry to see Lonewolf go, he's been a great asset to this project.

Congrats to Raider!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios