Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 15th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I kinda like to watch the 1966 Batman movie once in a while...
It is extremely silly, but it has itīs moments...

Unbreakable with Samuel L Jackson and Bruce Willis is great, and even though it was marketed as a psychological thriller, itīs rather obvious that this is SmamalamaKnights take on a superhero movie...

For those of you who collect comic books, especially if you go to comic book stores to buy them, Comic book villains (Dir. James Robinson, 2002) is a MUST SEE! Itīs not a superhero movie, but itīs pretty darn funny! .... Small town America, with two competing comic book stores. Local nerd, still living with his mother, dies, leaving behind a HUGE collection... Let the battle begin...
Old February 15th, 2011, 04:03 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Where's the love for Mystery Men? Or Hancock?
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Loved Hancock, didn't know it was based on a comic book, but it's definitely up there . Same for Unbreakable.

Mystery Men, not so much.
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Loved Hancock, didn't know it was based on a comic book, but it's definitely up there . Same for Unbreakable.

Mystery Men, not so much.
I don't think it was... I was branching out into non-comic based superhero movies as all the good ones were taken...

BTW, would The Crow or Blade fit in the list of comic superhero movies...?
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hancock was horrible. Garbage... just absolute garbage.
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mystery Men was fun!
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:35 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Mystery Men was fun!
I agree, it was fun, but not great. Incredibles was amazing though!
Old February 15th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm with Griff on this one. Mystery Men was fun, but only OK overall. Hancock was crap (and this from a guy who really likes Will Smith - the script was just terrible).
Unbreakable was a lot like the first Superman, except worse. It was great all the way through until the absolutely boring, chopped off, anti-climactic ending. Seeing Bruce Willis discover his superpowers in a really highly believable way was great. But Mr. Glass was a yawn and a fail.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2011, 11:26 AM

I actually really liked Mr. Glass. But I am a villain buff. He was a great modern interpretation of the typical golden age villain - the exact opposite of his protagonist.
Old February 15th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just didn't find him threatening at all. The climactic show down was Bruce arriving at Mr. Glass's apartment and then a bunch of text up on the screen. yaaaaawn.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I just didn't find him threatening at all. The climactic show down was Bruce arriving at Mr. Glass's apartment and then a bunch of text up on the screen. yaaaaawn.
I think you were projecting what you wanted out of the movie though. There was some action, but it wasn't an action movie. It was meant to be a homage to the comic book industry and how it has changed the way we perceive struggle and conflict between good and evil. I enjoyed it, though I will admit, it was very artsy.
Old February 15th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have no idea where to post this, but I saw the lock on the Grenade Bandolier and wanted to toss out a thought on a way to pick a range for a future "throwable object" glyph of some sort. Make range = height (heightx2 for Superstrength). No fix for the glyph=SA issue though...

For movies, the ones I own are:

1) The Incredibles. If you want to get someone into Supers it doesn't get any better than this. No other Supers movie is more universally accessable.

2) Batman Begins/Dark Knight. Both excellent movies for anyone who grew up with Frank Miller's Batman.

3) Spiderman/Spiderman2. Give Spidey (and Sam Raimi) credit - he singlehandedly revitalized Superhero movies.

4) XMen/XMen2. I was actually pretty disappointed in the storylines they chose for these movies. The actors were great. The action was great. The storylines were a bit underwhelming.

5) Sky High. I never understood why this didn't get more geek love. It's light and fluffy, but a lot of fun nevertheless.

~Aldin, because when everyone's super... no one will be

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape