Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 27th, 2024, 01:17 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Shadow Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
More fiends than hounds, only a couple binders.

I usually go like 5:4:2 respectively, or 6:3:2…
What do you do when you're running wraiths as well? I already have 1 or 2 so gonna just play with them in my home games
Old March 27th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadow Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
More fiends than hounds, only a couple binders.

I usually go like 5:4:2 respectively, or 6:3:2…
What do you do when you're running wraiths as well? I already have 1 or 2 so gonna just play with them in my home games
1-2 seems sufficient. I found they were very helpful but no need to stack too many of them. But never hurts to try something fun like that I guess.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs