Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 11th, 2024, 03:46 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
Re: MARS Salisbury MD - VC Delta General Wars Rule of 9

I'm in! I'll message you on discord with my army. I might actually have it with me though, I'll have to check.
Old March 11th, 2024, 04:37 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26 View Post
I'm in! I'll message you on discord with my army. I might actually have it with me though, I'll have to check.
Awesome!!
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:36 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Congratulations to @Major Q23 on the win! Thanks again to everyone who made this another successful MARS event. Can't wait for the next one!
Old March 23rd, 2024, 11:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Congratulations to @Major Q23 on the win! Thanks again to everyone who made this another successful MARS event. Can't wait for the next one!
Any cool highlights or battle reports/pictures from the day? I enjoy hearing about other peoples' events.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 24th, 2024, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Any cool highlights or battle reports/pictures from the day? I enjoy hearing about other peoples' events.
One highlight was my only loss came from your buddy Ijustworkhere lol. We had a total of 5 Scapers show up to Salisbury for the first time so that was epic and I was finally able to talk with the GM of our LGS who confirmed they'd be carrying Age of Annihilation and are talking about hosting OP Renegade events for it in the future. A lot to look forward to in the coming months!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events