Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
How do you become a site supporter

How do you become a site supporter? I want to do my part to keet this site up and running with some of the greatest Heroscape info available! :banana:
Old March 6th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Click on the link that says Support the site on the first page.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 17th, 2008, 02:17 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was a site supporter at one point. But I have recently noticed that my "site supporter" status has gone missing. Have I not tithed enough? Or is it a new year thing?
Old March 17th, 2008, 04:01 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
I was a site supporter at one point. But I have recently noticed that my "site supporter" status has gone missing. Have I not tithed enough? Or is it a new year thing?
It was the price for asking for and recieving a new title. Those titles are expensive. :P

I'm sure it was just misplaced when you got your new title. Let truth or the admin that gave you the title know.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old March 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
You donate to the site, I'm pretty sure.
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:17 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How do you become a site supporter

Instead of starting a new thread Ill ask this here.

Im wanting to renew my Site Supporter subscription but I dont have a paypal account. Is there any other way of paying or do I need to find a friend with Paypal?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post

Im wanting to renew my Site Supporter subscription but I dont have a paypal account. Is there any other way of paying or do I need to find a friend with Paypal?
Truth has indicated that for ease of book keeping, it needs to be through PayPal.
Old March 8th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post

You don't have to have a Paypal account to pay someone using Paypal -- just the recepient of the payment has to have an account. You will just need a credit card to make the payment.
Old March 9th, 2010, 12:21 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Also stubobj, you can save yourself this headache in the future by getting a lifetime membership.
Old March 9th, 2010, 12:28 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Retlaw.

That is true Sherman, but its also easier to talk the wife into a $15 subscription I need to provide for Plasticrack addiction you know.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion