Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 14th, 2015, 11:59 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep

Has there ever been a reverse reverse the whip format? You face your army for the first 4 rounds then get to use it in the play-offs.
Old June 15th, 2015, 12:49 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Has there ever been a reverse reverse the whip format? You face your army for the first 4 rounds then get to use it in the play-offs.
That would be really interesting.
Old June 15th, 2015, 12:50 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Crazy Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Don't think I wouldn't do something crazy like straight Yari.

~Dysole, oddball
Old June 15th, 2015, 12:55 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Crazy Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Don't think I wouldn't do something crazy like straight Yari.

~Dysole, oddball
It would be fun because you'd have to play it eventually, so you want something ok, but you also don't want your opponent to crush you. The ideal choice would be a not great army that you happen to have a ton of experience with, but it would be cool to use, say, Grok Riders and see what happens. It would definitely bring some underused units into the game.
Old June 15th, 2015, 01:07 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 15th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry if you haven't updated yet, but did you all receive my submission?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 15th, 2015, 08:55 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

We did Arrow Grut, thanks.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 1 is on Blackroot.

betawolf36 v. Zeklore
betawolf36: * Phantom Knights x5, Sharwin Wildborn
Zeklore: * Phantom Knights, Major Q9, Laglor, Krav Maga Agents

adlad98 v. Taeblewalker
adlad98: * Major Q9, Izumi Samurai, Tornak, Heavy Gruts, Tarn Viking Warriors
Taeblewalker: * Anubian Wolves x5, Khosumet the Darklord

Chris Perkins v. vegies dad
Chris Perkins: * Cyprien Esenwein, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Marro Stingers
vegies dad: * Phantom Knights x3, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q10
Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

Tom_Bombadil_ v. Heroscaper Guy
Tom_Bombadil_: * Arkmer, Emirroon, Kyntela Gwyn, Jorhdawn, Warriors of Ashra x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Guilty McCreech
Heroscaper Guy: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Eldgrim the Viking Champion (drop 2)

Bengi v. William099
Bengi: * Minions of Utgar x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x4, Zetacron
William099: * Warforged Soldiers x3, Heirloom, Isamu, Siege

awesomeunleashed v. Soundwarp SG-1
awesomeunleashed: * Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Krug
Soundwarp SG-1: * Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Marro Warriors

Ixe v. garrettclubb
Ixe: * Death Knights of Valkrill x3, Krav Maga Agents, Sir Hawthorne, Dumutef Guard x2, Air Elemental, Isamu
garrettclubb: * Nilfheim, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu

playa1 v. kevindola
playa1: * Heavy Gruts x2, Arrow Gruts x2, Krug, Grimnak
kevindola: * Major Q10, Phantom Knights x3, Warriors of Ashra x2

jcustar07 v. ViideoSayg
jcustar07: * Marrden Hounds x3, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs
ViideoSayg: * Marrden Hounds x3, Iron Golem, Heirloom

Kinseth v. deroche
Kinseth: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x2
deroche: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Major X17, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV] (drop 2)

Ninja Status v. Dysole
Ninja Status: * 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Guilty McCreech, Isamu
Dysole: * Horned Skull Brutes x2, Moltenclaw, Phantom Knights x2

Buddy412 v. jscadet
Buddy412: * Warden 816, Granite Guardians x3, Zettian Guards
jscadet: * Kaemon Awa, Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Evar Scarcarver, Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Theracus

Garenex v. Smithy Winfred
Garenex: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Migol Ironwill, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
Smithy Winfred: * Marro Stingers x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu

Arrow Grut v. mtl1998
Arrow Grut: * Moltenclaw, Mohican River Tribe x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
mtl1998: * Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Blue Wyrmling x5, White Wyrmling x3

TheSparkleInYourWater v. dok
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Deathstalkers x2, Syvarris, Zetacron, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors
dok: * Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tandros Kreel

jcustar09 v. vegietarian18
jcustar09: * Heavy Gruts x3, Tornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Krav Maga Agents
vegietarian18: * Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Eltahale, Kaemon Awa

TreePowerz v. MegaSilver
TreePowerz: * Marro Stingers x5, Su-Bak-Na
MegaSilver: * Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x5, Eltahale (drop 1)

Last edited by Dysole; June 15th, 2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:05 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@Arrow Grut , your inbox is full. I can play most of today if that works for you.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:08 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The italicized name in the announcment places their army first.

Good luck, everyone!
Old June 15th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
@Arrow Grut , your inbox is full. I can play most of today if that works for you.
Deleting messages now, I can play around 4pm EST today guaranteed, but after around 6, I'm uncertain about my availabiltiy. I will PM more details about my week later today

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 15th, 2015, 03:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 1 until JUN 21

playa1 and I starting now

EDIT: I won an intense back and forth game with playa1. Grimnak and Heavies charged chomping Phantoms and getting 3 quick hits on Q10. Q10 took some units down with him though and PKs finished off the Heavy force and Grim before too much chomping could occur.

Krug was a beast though, picking off PKs when I switched to Ashrans and then getting key whiffs from Defensive Agility (don't think i ever blocked both times from Krug's double attack)

slowly but surely, his life force whittle away though and I took the victory with a single Ashran left

single Ashran for the win. sound familiar

@vegietarian18 ?

Last edited by kevindola; June 15th, 2015 at 05:01 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events