Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 18th, 2018, 10:28 AM

Jazack is surprisingly tart
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

I'll be in attendance
Old September 20th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I probably won't be making this one. Sorry! I'm sure it'll be awesome though.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old September 20th, 2018, 07:24 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Hey guys! Been busy but yes I'm coming! Not sure about my brother. I'm really excited about this format and am trying to convince my friend that got me into Heroscape as a kid to come.
Old September 21st, 2018, 11:37 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be in attendance
Yay! Excited to have you again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I probably won't be making this one. Sorry! I'm sure it'll be awesome though.
Awww... We'll miss you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Hey guys! Been busy but yes I'm coming! Not sure about my brother. I'm really excited about this format and am trying to convince my friend that got me into Heroscape as a kid to come.
Yay! That would be awesome to have such a positively influential friend there, I hope he can make it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 21st, 2018, 12:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ill need a rough estimate of how many crystals Ill need to bring for you to borrow for the monthly Bigga. Also, need to know roughly how many will be at the logan one tomorrow. Im thinking me and 2 others for tomorrow. That should make it easier to bring maps too. What maps are you thinking for logan?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:15 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Ill need a rough estimate of how many crystals Ill need to bring for you to borrow for the monthly Bigga. Also, need to know roughly how many will be at the logan one tomorrow. Im thinking me and 2 others for tomorrow. That should make it easier to bring maps too. What maps are you thinking for logan?
The way it's going I'm thinking 16 for the Monthly, though I may ask for 20 if possible since we have had surprise groups of people show up before. For tomorrow, I've got me plus 3 more. I'm pretty open on maps for tomorrow, as long as I have the terrain, so if you have any you're wanting to play on just let me know. I can build four or five maps depending on how resourceful I am.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
The way it's going I'm thinking 16 for the Monthly, though I may ask for 20 if possible since we have had surprise groups of people show up before. For tomorrow, I've got me plus 3 more. I'm pretty open on maps for tomorrow, as long as I have the terrain, so if you have any you're wanting to play on just let me know. I can build four or five maps depending on how resourceful I am.
I can build a map or 2 as well. I have plenty of crystals. I printed an additional 12 more to add to what I had already. I have 3 including me and possibly 1 more. Ill double check. Is there a buy in tomorrow? Also. We can use the same maps as the ones next weekend if youd like. Let me know which ones your doing.

Old September 21st, 2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can build a map or 2 as well. I have plenty of crystals. I printed an additional 12 more to add to what I had already. I have 3 including me and possibly 1 more. Ill double check. Is there a buy in tomorrow? Also. We can use the same maps as the ones next weekend if youd like. Let me know which ones your doing.
Sounds good. I'll bring Dragon's Head Summit, Cursed Fountains, and Umbra. If you want to bring at least one map that should be perfect since it looks like we'll have an even 8 at most. I meant to ask you about the buy in -- I'm down for it if we want to make things a little more spicy with a prize pot, but if you and your crew want to do something more casual I'm okay with just gaming too. My group is 50/50 on it and doesn't mind a ton, so if you have a preference I'm happy to go with it.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 21st, 2018, 11:38 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sounds good. I'll bring Dragon's Head Summit, Cursed Fountains, and Umbra. If you want to bring at least one map that should be perfect since it looks like we'll have an even 8 at most. I meant to ask you about the buy in -- I'm down for it if we want to make things a little more spicy with a prize pot, but if you and your crew want to do something more casual I'm okay with just gaming too. My group is 50/50 on it and doesn't mind a ton, so if you have a preference I'm happy to go with it.
Ill talk to my bros to see what they want to do about a buy in. At the very least I can just donate a set of crystals to the winner, but if we do a buy in we should just put it towards store credit to support the shop. They have some cool stuff in there. Either way Im going to bring a couple prizes for fun. Cant wait to see what you guys bring. Im stoked.

Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:25 PM

As a PSA, here is an updated card for the crystals (taken from the original TREX made). If you're fuzzy on the rules for Destructible Objects, I included some rulings to help you out so you don't think of a strategy only to find out it doesn't work (sorry if you wanted to boost it with Raelin or destroy it with Deadeye Dan, but those don't work here).

Source for rulings: Book of Fortress Door FAQ.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 22nd, 2018, 02:49 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Not attending on the 29th, it's a family birthday.

When would NHSD be in October, do you have a date yet?
Old September 22nd, 2018, 11:11 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Not attending on the 29th, it's a family birthday.

When would NHSD be in October, do you have a date yet?
Same reason I cant make this one. Its my kids birthday. However, Me, Biggabullfrog, True, Melodious, and 2 of my brothers had a mini tournament in Logan with this format today and it was a super good time. My one brothers firestorm with kurrock and 12 fire elementals won it. Super fun format. I sent 20 crystals with Bigga to use for the tourney next week I cant make and I want to donate 3 sets of 2 of them to your prize table. Get stoked for some fun. Thanks for hosting us Bigga. All had a good time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events