Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 18th, 2008, 10:43 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Native Americans

If memory serves correctly, Hasbro was unwilling to add Native Americans to the scene of HeroScape. After the transfer to Wizards of the Coast, they (WotC) stated that they would bring the Natives to HeroScape. So I'm wondering, what tribe of Native Americans do you think they will give us and which tribe would you like them to give us?

I know of quite a few tribes, but I think there's a limited list that they would choose from. Now, they could do something unexpected and pick a tribe like the Ute or the Coer D'Alene, but I kinda think it will be Iroquois, Sioux, or Apache. I personally would prefer the Sioux, but I live in Wyoming and they were the most dominant tribe in the area.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Native Americans

I want some Mohicans.

Old July 18th, 2008, 10:49 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois

I'm most familiar with the Iroquois, having grown up in Oneida, NY. Here is a list of tribes in case anyone is interested. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal...nized_tribes#O
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:51 AM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

I don't know if they will make a specific tribe,
just because there are so many and just choosing one wouldn't cover them all,
yet i do think it would be a good idea and id vote for the Apache or Omaha tribe,
since i live in Omaha, and the Apache are pretty well know too,

yet i am really looking foreward to the Native Americans and wonder what general they will be for, (im guessing Einar)

DeadEye
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:53 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm gonna make a pull for either Ullar or Swamp Lady. Seems to fit those two better?
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:55 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about Sioux? They could have Dances with Wolves as their Hero leader.
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:00 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
How about Sioux? They could have Dances with Wolves as their Hero leader.
Or they could have, y'know, an actual Native American as their hero leader.
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Uhh... I remember hearing about a tribe that hunted using horses, and could hit a target with an arrow while in motion. I think that would be ideal - cavalry for Ullar.
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:11 AM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

I'm iwth Deadeye, Omaha FTW!
I guess that they would pick a tribe for how they would make their sculpts since each tribe had a different appearance....
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:24 AM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

yea i see how they could select a tribe for sculpt but not name them any certain way,
but hey this is just a specualtion and i could totally be off

but i like johnny139's idea of being able to shoot then finish your move, and clavary,

yet i thought because they have the samurai, romans, and alot of other historical figures from earth, so far ullar hasn't picked very many (if any can't remember any) from earth, but hey it could be a new thing for Ullar for humans,

DeadEye
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:26 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Aren't the Apache most known for their prestige in battle (or did I just imagine that)?
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!

You mean like this.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion