Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 6th, 2018, 04:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
superfrog's sell list (especially for newbs)

Don't worry, all, I'm not getting rid of my 'Scape. I just picked up some duplicates that I'd like to offload, especially maybe to some newbies.

SoTM Terrain (missing 1 swamp hex and 1 swamp water hex, could sub in grass and water if requested) - $35 SOLD
SoTM Figures (including hive) with cards - $30 SOLD

Jotun - $8 SOLD
Braxas - $8 PRIZE TABLED
Theracus - $5

1/3 Obisidian guards - $2, free with any purchase SOLD

Mimring - $3
Grimnak - $3
Ne-Gok-Sa - $2
Raelin - $2
Finn - $2
Agent Carr - $2
Syvarris - $2
DW9K (no card) - $2
Various incomplete RoTV squads - PM for info/make any offer, I'll most likely accept it

Various incomplete RoTV terrain - PM for info/make any offer, I'll most likely accept it

If you see something you like but think my price looks too high, send me a PM with an offer. I'd rather somebody get some use out of this than me have duplicates.

Last edited by superfrog; November 12th, 2018 at 11:47 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 03:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: superfrog's sell list (especially for newbs)

Okay, I'd really like to sell the SoTM terrain and the Raknar's vision pieces, so I'm offering free shipping for those items.

If that's still above your price range, send me a PM, I just want to offload these.
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:41 PM

seiferam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Great transaction with superfrog! Thank you very much!
Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:55 PM

terminalactor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM'd
Old January 24th, 2019, 06:54 PM

Insano is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Pm'd
Old January 24th, 2019, 11:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

I'll respond to the PMs tomorrow. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades