Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 16th, 2018, 02:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nitro (Vote for Public Playtesting)

yea
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This passes to Public Playtesting!
Old January 20th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nitro (Public Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Nitro

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Nitro @200, Lex Corp x3, Doc Ock, Wizard (945) vs Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Nite Owl, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Babs), Batgirl (Cass), Catgirl, Red Arrow (945)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Nitro @200, Penguin II, Poison Ivy II, Vulture, The Hood, Doctor Octopus (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Nitro @170, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren), Robot, Super-Skrull (Rl'nnd) (1000) vs Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man Mk IV (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: That SA definitely packs a lot of punch. Feels okay to me, balance-wise, but it's hard to say for sure from this sample size.

UPDATE: Might be worth talking about using Dispersed as a stalling tactic, but seems okay still at the lower point cost.

Last edited by Ronin; February 10th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:28 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks a ton @Ronin looks like there wasn't anything you would change to him here? I appreciate you running those and I got them linked.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nah. No tweaks based on what I saw there. It's possible he might need some down the line, but with so much of his value coming in the form of 1-2 big attacks, you'll probably need a couple more games before you can draw any conclusions.
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:32 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Nitro

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Nitro(200), Penguin II(140), Black Mask II(150), Two-Face II(170), Hush (220) (880)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280), Jewel (150) (880)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Nitro(200), Kang II(400), Harley Quinn(130) (730)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280) (730)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's an interesting unit. He seems a bit all or nothing. Each use I had with Self Destruction led to a total of 4 skulls, both times with 2 MGH markers. So it was a decent attack, not great, but managed to do some nice woundage. Ultimately, it's hard to nail down point range. He's got a bit of a glass jaw at 4 defense and 5 life, with Criminals not having the best defensive synergy. He's good for a one-off area of effect power attack, and I like the after effects of Dispersed. It can protect him for a bit until you're ready to get him in the mix again. Though, with him not able to be chosen for turns by an OM hub or charge up MGH markers, you'll likely want to take a turn with him just to get it going again. Point wise, I lost both games rather decisively, so it's hard to tell. 200 feels fair, depending how other games have panned out for him.
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:51 PM

Thank you kindly @Arkham . It seems like there is a little oomph missing here. It makes me want to revisit this idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
RECONSTITUTE
After using his Self Detonation Special Attack, remove Nitro from the battlefield and place his Reconstitution marker where Nitro was previously located. At the beginning of the next round, switch Nitro and his Reconstitution marker.
This way he can't get hurt or do anything but if he was your only figure left, your opponent will win since he's off the battlefield.
Although instead of another marker you could probably just say remove him, and later place him back within 1 space of his original placement. You could also say, "begining of the next round or when an OM is revealed on this card..." Any thoughts on this? If not maybe a defensive boost?
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

If he's supposed to work with Kang like that he'll need some sort of 'even if Nitro is not on the battlefield' language added to Mutant Growth Hormones I believe. As powers are normally considered 'turned off' while no one controls the figure unless otherwise stated.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:40 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I know I've misplayed that before with other figures, but technically he shouldn't be able to shoot up while he's on Kang's card.

EDIT: And now I see I FAQed it the other way in Kang's thread. That's not actually right, updating it.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:13 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Thank you kindly @Arkham . It seems like there is a little oomph missing here. It makes me want to revisit this idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
RECONSTITUTE
After using his Self Detonation Special Attack, remove Nitro from the battlefield and place his Reconstitution marker where Nitro was previously located. At the beginning of the next round, switch Nitro and his Reconstitution marker.
This way he can't get hurt or do anything but if he was your only figure left, your opponent will win since he's off the battlefield.
Although instead of another marker you could probably just say remove him, and later place him back within 1 space of his original placement. You could also say, "begining of the next round or when an OM is revealed on this card..." Any thoughts on this? If not maybe a defensive boost?
I don’t think that change is really necessary. I don’t believe his Dispersed aspect is lacking anything. He played fine to me, his points may just need to come down a tad. I feel a similar comparison would be to Radioactive Man. They both have powerful AOE Special Attacks, with certain factors attached to them that require their survival to stay around long enough to keep pumping out. However, I’d argue Radioactive Man with his 1 higher defense, 3 higher range, and decent auto-woundage abilities potentially makes him the stronger unit. So with that in mind, I’d just say Nitro could come down a bit in points to become a better draft than at 200. I see at one point after the initials Yoda suggested 170, so I’m not sure what happened to the discussion for it to stay at 200, But I feel dropping the points to 160-180 would feel more accurate to me rather than changing any mechanics.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:20 AM

Ok cool, I suppose my preference is to find a way to bump his cost to the 200s. I believe thematically that is where he belongs, but if i'm alone on that or getting him there would make him too swingy or whatever than I could settle for 170 range.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library