Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 21st, 2022, 02:51 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Buying a Resin Printer: Advice?

Hey all,
I've done some research and I'm close to pulling the trigger on an AnyCubic Photon Mono SE Printer with the Wash and Cure Machine 2.0. I can get this + 1KG of plant based resin for $371. I'm wondering if anyone has experience purchasing resin printers and if so whether this is a good deal or not. I'm in no rush, so if better deals often come available I'd be happy to wait. If I end up waiting 6 months to a year to plunge into 3D printing I'd be OK with that.

Anyways, I'm probably looking to buy this in the next week if nothing changes so I'd appreciate any advice you have

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing