Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 6th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Colleges That Play Heroscape

Updated, thanks both (especially for the linking and formatting, fomox ).
Old February 12th, 2009, 02:50 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

WOW! How did I ever miss out on this thread! Seeing as how I'm usually representing the school at all the Scape tourneys, please add

Mississippi State University

to the list.

Contact would be me

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old February 12th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976 View Post
WOW! How did I ever miss out on this thread! Seeing as how I'm usually representing the school at all the Scape tourneys, please add

Mississippi State University

to the list.

Contact would be me
Great! Done. Do you want to add any blurb about either the academics or the Heroscape scene?
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:52 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

Ok funny story. I was talking about grad schools with some of the other chemistry majors and without thinking I said, "I'm not going anywhere that doesn't already have an established Heroscape community." Speaking of which, you can put me as a contact for University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. I'm pretty much it for Heroscape here, but I've established a fairly regular play group of about 4-5 people. It's not much, but we have fun.
Old February 17th, 2009, 10:23 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

elflord runs games at the University of Houston Clear Lake on fridays every now and then.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old February 17th, 2009, 11:09 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I'm going to be putting up posters at my community college (Germanna in VA) to see if there's interest.
Old February 18th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Is a Quadradical

Thanks all, first post updated.
Old February 24th, 2009, 01:55 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure how useful this will be to anyone but there's a small group of us at Northwest Christian University in Eugene, Oregon. I'm a sophomore majoring in Mathematics currently attending there.

NCU is a small private liberal arts college with about 500-600 students and about 30 full-time faculty. There are degrees offered in a variety of fields including Ministry, English, Teacher Education, Business Administration, and Mathematics. The college is also very community based.

As for Heroscape, there's about four of us that try and play when our schedules allow us to and we know people who have played before and we usually can get one of them to play. Not much is organized in the way of tournaments, but it has been discussed. Oh, and be forewarned that we usually tend to play big epic games. You can put me down as a contact.
Old February 24th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'm not sure how useful this will be to anyone but there's a small group of us at Northwest Christian University in Eugene, Oregon. I'm a sophomore majoring in Mathematics currently attending there.

NCU is a small private liberal arts college with about 500-600 students and about 30 full-time faculty. There are degrees offered in a variety of fields including Ministry, English, Teacher Education, Business Administration, and Mathematics. The college is also very community based.

As for Heroscape, there's about four of us that try and play when our schedules allow us to and we know people who have played before and we usually can get one of them to play. Not much is organized in the way of tournaments, but it has been discussed. Oh, and be forewarned that we usually tend to play big epic games. You can put me down as a contact.
Updated, thanks! (Especially neat that you're another 'scaping mathematician---there seem to be quite a few of us around.)
Old February 24th, 2009, 02:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:

Updated, thanks! (Especially neat that you're another 'scaping mathematician---there seem to be quite a few of us around.)
What can I say? The game has a lot of mathematical concepts to it that I enjoy. I have a couple of spreadsheets that I've done on the game, but I don't think they actually have any practical application at this point.
Old February 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
What can I say? The game has a lot of mathematical concepts to it that I enjoy. I have a couple of spreadsheets that I've done on the game, but I don't think they actually have any practical application at this point.
You should check out this thread too if you haven't already. Maybe share the spreadsheet results as well; I'm always interested in that sort of stuff (if it's on a particular unit, then the Books are a good place to put it).
Old November 11th, 2009, 04:56 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the Heroscape scene here at Christopher Newport University is growing. I'm a senior myself, but I just converted a couple of freshmen with deep pockets. Hopefully that'll do the trick for future students.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion