Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 24th, 2018, 01:17 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Is that what you want the figure to be? If you want to discuss this more, move this over to your own customs thread, please. I'll talk to you there.
Gilliam will be the Guard and these are human miniatures that I have now.
Old October 24th, 2018, 01:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Okay. Take those to your thread and post something there.
Old October 27th, 2018, 04:11 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I was thinking of making a squad with a merciful personality. One of the powers will be Merciful Army Defense Bonus : If every Army Card you control has a Merciful personality, each [class] [name of squad] receives 2 additional defense dice. What are your thoughts about this squad unit.
Old October 27th, 2018, 04:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This thread is not for suggesting powers for figureless potential designs.

But.

That seems powerful, especially because you can have Raelin in that army. A 2 dice bonus is probably too much in the first place, from a thematic perspective.
Old October 27th, 2018, 09:32 PM

Are these miniatures fit the healing squad. The Clerics of Sune serve Einar, they have 2 powers, the stats are 1 life, 5 move, 1 range, 2 attack and 2 defense. Here are the miniatures and army card.
The figure used for this unit is Cleric of Lathander from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Cleric of Lathander Archfiends #001.
The figure used for this unit is Cleric of St. Cutbert from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Cleric of St. Cutbert Aberations #004.
The figure used for this unit is Cleric of Pelor from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Cleric of Pelor Dungeons of Dread #003.

Old October 27th, 2018, 10:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

All these guys are *very* heavily armored. 2 defense makes less than no sense for them.

Also, the second power is very very unclear. Does it work on Life Drain, for example? How does it work if Kelda rolls a 1? What if Ana rolls 1-12? Does she remove a wound anyway?

The idea of a healing booster is novel, and cool. I don't think there's a smooth way to do it within the Heroscape rule set.
Old October 27th, 2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
All these guys are *very* heavily armored. 2 defense makes less than no sense for them.

Also, the second power is very very unclear. Does it work on Life Drain, for example? How does it work if Kelda rolls a 1? What if Ana rolls 1-12? Does she remove a wound anyway?

The idea of a healing booster is novel, and cool. I don't think there's a smooth way to do it within the Heroscape rule set.
I do hope that 3 attack and 3 defense is good for this squad. The second power only works if every army card has a merciful personality. If you have all merciful army cards, for example with Healing Touch, if you roll a 1, add 2 wound markers & add 1 extra wound marker after the healing power procs. When Ana Karithon rolls a 13 or higher, it will be the removal of 2 wound markers, so if the healing power doesn't proc then there won't be an additional wound. It might work with Life Drain, if the army card has a merciful personality.
Old October 27th, 2018, 11:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:

I do hope that 3 attack and 3 defense is good for this squad. The second power only works if every army card has a merciful personality. If you have all merciful army cards, for example with Healing Touch, if you roll a 1, add 2 wound markers & add 1 extra wound marker after the healing power procs. When Ana Karithon rolls a 13 or higher, it will be the removal of 2 wound markers, so if the healing power doesn't proc then there won't be an additional wound. It might work with Life Drain, if the army card has a merciful personality.
Any power that boosts raelyn is going to make her even more powerful than she already is and put her into a higher category than A+. Giving characters piles of defense dice just drag out the game. I personally hate raelyn for this reason. Ive even lost a tournament to satisfy my tendencies to destroy raelyn first. She does not need boosted. If you make healing characters change them up a bit so they are interesting or unique.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2018, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:

Any power that boosts raelyn is going to make her even more powerful than she already is and put her into a higher category than A+. Giving characters piles of defense dice just drag out the game. I personally hate raelyn for this reason. Ive even lost a tournament to satisfy my tendencies to destroy raelyn first. She does not need boosted. If you make healing characters change them up a bit so they are interesting or unique.
She has a merciful personality but Raelin is not boosted at all, the defense aura will be the same one. The only one's that get boosted are healing touch and healing word. That means that Raelin with the defense aura will be the regular 2.
Old November 4th, 2018, 12:03 AM

Is the latest version of Skalmad good enough for the C3V and how do I submit C3V, haven't given any thoughts to the C3V.
Old November 4th, 2018, 12:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

I think it's a good custom. Not sure the price is accurate, but it very well might be. Testing would have to show that.

How's availability?

You mean the SoV, right? You can't submit units to the C3V. In the C3V, we design units from the ground up, we don't take submissions.
Old November 4th, 2018, 12:40 AM

Quote:
I think it's a good custom. Not sure the price is accurate, but it very well might be. Testing would have to show that.

How's availability?

You mean the SoV, right? You can't submit units to the C3V. In the C3V, we design units from the ground up, we don't take submissions.
The availability for Skalmad is like 5 total, the Bladerager Troll is in the 13s and the Forest Troll is 20.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards