Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 7th, 2022, 05:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

The rule they've teased where the walls block LOS but figures can move through them are pretty cool too for map building possibilities.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2022, 06:01 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The rule they've teased where the walls block LOS but figures can move through them are pretty cool too for map building possibilities.
I think this is a scenario special rule and not a general rule.

I loved the scenarios in RotV. I remember a great game with the poisonous mist, endgame was DW9K vs Izumi Samurai.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 7th, 2022, 06:02 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Seriously, one of the best marketing decisions was to showcase what the terrain could do with that battlefield ("Migol's Tomb", I think it was called). On the box, in the video, "this is what you can do with our terrain".

Come on, Hasbro, show off!!! I want to see the Combine hiding under a height 4 overhang where the Hellforge can't get to them!! ��
Yet sadly, the vast majority of tourney-style maps don't take advantage of this aspect of Heroscape at all.

Quote:
Pretty sure I read somewhere that's a rule for a scenario.
Old October 7th, 2022, 06:20 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
Hopefully with the comments that were made about being able to put out as much terrain as the community wants in whatever theme once the the tooling is done, we will see 24 hex sand and maybe some more desert themed terrain, since that's the biome that feels the most strongly missing from the current 'Scape options.
Sand 24-hexes, sandstone pillars/monoliths in the same style as dungeon rocks and icebergs, quicksand tiles instead of water. A lot of opportunity for Mad Max desert Heroscape!

Yes, I know quicksand doesn't exist in many deserts in real life.
I would also enjoy some Heroscape cactus, as weird as they envision Valhallan cactus potentially being.
Old October 7th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I heard that too. No reason it can't be a mapmaker guideline like heavy/normal snow etc though. Muskie and I both made some bamboo tree terrain that figures could pass through depending on size but blocked LOS.
Old October 7th, 2022, 06:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I heard that too. No reason it can't be a mapmaker guideline like heavy/normal snow etc though. Muskie and I both made some bamboo tree terrain that figures could pass through depending on size but blocked LOS.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2022, 07:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Man ... I can't help but wishing they would've turned two of those grass 24-hexers into sand. Imagine the map diversity that would create all by itself?
Nothing a little tan paint cannot take care of.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:04 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Man ... I can't help but wishing they would've turned two of those grass 24-hexers into sand. Imagine the map diversity that would create all by itself?
Nothing a little tan paint cannot take care of.
Right. I haven't altered any of my existing terrain because I didn't want to permanently change official product that isn't made anymore.
But if this crowdfunder works then I'm going to start changing the paint colors of some of my old terrain tiles.

I'm also going to start dating the bottom of my new hexes with a sharpie so I know which are the new ones and which are old
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:07 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I have custom made 24 hexers of sand and snow purchased online by a pal. They are fun to use!
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:13 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have 24 snow and 24 black. I can build some pretty cool looking maps!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 7th, 2022, 09:05 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

EDIT: Nope, wrong thread.
Old October 7th, 2022, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
I have 24 snow and 24 black. I can build some pretty cool looking maps!
Oh man … 24 hex asphalt and concrete … I would be so happy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion