Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 10th, 2009, 03:15 AM

Torog has disabled reputation
Chaos Gate

I recently finished this for a contest and got a picture taken at my FLGS. More pics to come.

As adequate as the term couch potato is a more accurate term is cattle. Fat, lazy, and ready to be eaten.

-Max Brooks
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:36 AM

D-OOSH is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Chaos Gate

What game is that fig from?

Old August 10th, 2009, 07:53 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

The gate looks great, excellent work. It's funny that you post that up now when lately I have been thinking that Stargate would make a great adaption to HS. Your table could be set up with different worlds that you would jump to through the gate. The vortex thing would mean that there would be a bit of room to safely emerge without a whole army ambush. Mmmm.

Oh did I say great work, + rep.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; August 10th, 2009 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Oops seems I have already rep'ed you recently I'll try to get you later.
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Sweet! Awesome stuff as always, Torog.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 11th, 2009, 03:07 AM

Torog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-OOSH View Post
What game is that fig from?
That's a Warhammer Fantasy figure.

Quote:
The gate looks great, excellent work. It's funny that you post that up now when lately I have been thinking that Stargate would make a great adaption to HS. Your table could be set up with different worlds that you would jump to through the gate. The vortex thing would mean that there would be a bit of room to safely emerge without a whole army ambush. Mmmm.
You should see leifkicker's gate that he makes and sells.

Quote:
Sweet! Awesome stuff as always, Torog.
Thanks Necro. By the way make sure you get a hold of Zealot or myself if you get back to Tampa for the holidays.

Ok now for some more eyecandy.

As adequate as the term couch potato is a more accurate term is cattle. Fat, lazy, and ready to be eaten.

-Max Brooks

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles