Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 5th, 2014, 04:11 AM

@WizardsSinged costs too much!
Arrow the saveing 'scape

Guys big news!

This is a video that says that a new Boardgame company Happy go Lucky fun games is going to buy heroscape they say the next wave will include the custom units made here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
We can all thank long time user Dok for starting this company and saveing this game.

Have fun in all future games of heroscape!

Sincerely yours, @WizardsSinged
Old June 5th, 2014, 07:49 AM

King of Blanks has disabled reputation
Re: the saveing 'scape

Dammit. Rick-rolled. Didn't see that coming...

No comment...

---------------------------------------
Member, defeated by Xanth club.
Old June 5th, 2014, 12:29 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

This almost made me cry. He's a troll! BURN HIM!

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old June 5th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Almost clicked the link early this morning. Fortunately, it occurred to me that if dok had started a company and bought the rights to Scape, some newbie wouldn't be the one breaking the news with a Youtube video.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 5th, 2014, 02:35 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Almost clicked the link early this morning. Fortunately, it occurred to me that if dok had started a company and bought the rights to Scape, some newbie wouldn't be the one breaking the news with a Youtube video.
Especially when it was misspelled.
Old June 5th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Especially when it was misspelled.
The spelling in the OP is lethal...
Old June 6th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I notice he somehow has Rep from that one post. How was that worthy?
Old June 6th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post

I notice he somehow has Rep from that one post. How was that worthy?
Probably either:

Accidental +rep instead of -rep, (I don't have SS, but I have heard it happens)

or

Somebody clicked +rep before realizing it was a scam.
Old June 6th, 2014, 02:18 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hahahahaha this is totally below the belt.

Btw, I've never neg repped someone, I guess now is a good time to practice. How do I do it?
Old June 6th, 2014, 04:16 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Hahahahaha this is totally below the belt.

Btw, I've never neg repped someone, I guess now is a good time to practice. How do I do it?
You don't, unless you're a Site Supporter. I guess there's some other restrictions too, but I don't know them.

So, how do you neg rep someone? Donate enough money to the site.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old June 6th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

FWIW, I didn't bother docking the OP. A dock, or neg-rep, is not a statement of personal dislike. It's simply an opportunity for one person, who is literally invested in the forum, to express criticism of a post. A dock, ideally, would be *constructive* criticism, but it's merely an expression of displeasure at a post, and not a person.

I wouldn't do so here. Somebody did, and that's good, because the little red box next to the OP's name means somebody has done it, so nobody else has to. But for me to pile on won't help the OP learn how to be a better poster; clearly he was simply trolling, so my private comment would do him no good.

I think I have a link or two in my sig about rep, including a discussion of why docks are (supposed to be) anonymous. FYI.

edit: No, I see they're gone. At some point in the last year I had to redo my signature block to make it unreasonably short. (). Here is what it used to look like, follow the links to the rep-related posts (the first two):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
As I prepare for another event on 11/10 and maybe () one on 11/3 also, I'm going to drop some useful links in this post as I consider overhauling my signature:

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Posting for Young Persons; Rep; Go to a Tournament; Balance; My title.
Soldiers of Valhalla Populating Valhalla, one custom at a time.
House Rules, Maps, SotW 53, SAVAGE THROWDOWN 11/10!
Battle Reports! And internet fame!
Events in the MD/PA/NJ area; C3V/SoV Books Thread.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 6th, 2014 at 05:14 PM. Reason: I want my old signature block back. :(
Old June 6th, 2014, 05:29 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh, darn. Gotta step up for that supporter status sometime.

And thanks for the explanation, Dad_Scaper. That's alright, because I wouldn't go out and neg rep people for stupid reasons. In fact, this is the only time I've thought about trying it since being a member on this site, so that's quite some time.

Anyway, it was a bit cruel, IMO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News