Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 5th, 2014, 01:59 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Guilty McCreech

While this thread is hoppin', I'd just like to ask, has anyone else realized how dark his bio is? The bio is extremely dark for a "kids" game.
Old December 5th, 2014, 11:19 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
While this thread is hoppin', I'd just like to ask, has anyone else realized how dark his bio is? The bio is extremely dark for a "kids" game.
I had not read it till now. You are right that it is pretty dark. Though the question is did he kill the Judge or did someone else do it to frame him and thus get rid of the Judge and the Sheriff at the same time?

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old December 5th, 2014, 03:25 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
Quote:
I had not read it till now. You are right that it is pretty dark. Though the question is did he kill the Judge or did someone else do it to frame him and thus get rid of the Judge and the Sheriff at the same time?
My reading comprehension must be terrible. I didn't even see the framing the first time I read it. Nice reading. Now I have to go check my figure for rope marks.
Old December 5th, 2014, 04:10 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
Quote:
My reading comprehension must be terrible. I didn't even see the framing the first time I read it. Nice reading. Now I have to go check my figure for rope marks.
Already checked. I couldn't find anything.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old December 5th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is why he ears the handkerchief around his neck.
Guilty has perhaps the coolest/darkest bio in Heroscape.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 5th, 2014, 11:25 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Somebody will go and make a custom with rope burns on his neck. Now that's creepy.

On a second note, when I got him in the mail, his face looked a lot different than what I thought. Rope burns?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:27 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Guilty McCreech
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

So i just had the most amazing game with guilty today:
My Army
2× KoW
1×POU
Sir Gilbert
Guilty Mcreech
Johnny shotgun

Opponent's army
Major x17
Ne-gok-say
Iron Golem
Sonlen

I created a map with two mountains on each side and a bridge running down the middle. There were 2 permanent glyphs about half way down each mountain with some lava pooled below the bridge and a little on the sides. I moved all my knights quickly with Jandar's dispatch while my opponent slowly moved the IG and Sonlen. Once my KoW were in position I proceeded to move in my PoU to kill Sonlen I lost 2 knights and 2 protectors because the IG was on the unique attack +1 boosting Sonlen. I got a knight in the range +4 which at this point was little help. I moved a SINGLE knight in and rolled 3 out of 4 skulls, and the IG BLANKED. I took the glyph and now held both. My opponent moved x17 in and killed a knight and started attacking Sir Gilbert. I took two turns to move Guilty just in range of Major x17 and kill him with two attacks of 4. ( +1 for the glyph, +1 for heigth) Ne-gok-sa then moved on to try and shackle Gilbert, but i got Guilty on extreme heigth on the bridge, which put me at Attack 5, Range 11, and double attack. I took two turns to kill Ne-gok-sa just before he killed Gilbert. So Guilty killed 190 points worth which is 6× more than he is worth. So the morale of the story is that each figure can shine so use them even if you think they suck or can't help. I would also say he is arguably the best 30 point filler. Arguably
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looks like Guilty is in it to win it. Watch my most recent battle
and see him friggin wreck me.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:06 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Just watched it yesterday that was pretty amazing

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units