Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
I'll hopefully end up coming. I'm going to try to convince my brothers to come as well. May be tough considering my brother Ben lost every single match last year���� poor guy haha
Meh...it happens. That doesn't make the game of Heroscape any less fun, just more challenging. Come with a good attitude, and you'll walk away glad you came. Don't worry about competitive because in Utah you never know what you're going to see. Heck my friend @podunksarmy brought Zelrig, Nakitas, Drow Chainfighters X4 and Pelloth at one of our recent tournaments in Utah and he placed like 3rd overall. Is that considered a competitive army? Heck no! But he had fun, got a little luck and came out near the top. That doesn't always happen, so if you come to these just to win I can promise you and your brother, that you will be disappointed. BUT, if you come to these events intent on meeting up with great people who want to enjoy the wonderful community we've built, then you will always walk away happy you came. We have an amazing group here with lots of fun, energetic people who exemplify what this Heroscape community is all about. Don't worry about winning, just come and have a good time.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events