Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:39 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

@Jexik
I updated my above New/Old comparison for Cave Goblins based on the last preview (again, I know the full CG/Breakers set are in the demo, but that was enough for me to look over in one go).
I know there was a lot of of care put in to Summoner Wars V1 regarding preventing infinite combos, allowing psuedo-cross-faction play with, say Saella being a Phoenix Elf that could be played in any deck, Duggle's ability being perfectly representative of the Deep Dwarves, and others. The Alliances Set also provided for some unique cross-faction options, though I found the new alliances units generally only benefited one of the two original factions, and even then specifically best helped one of those.
Obvious standouts are the Cave Filth's mutations, which are just Filth mutations. You're unlikely to use the Soul Eater outside of Cave Filth with the whole Prisoner pile thing.
That said, the Swamp Mercenaries are great (especially Turt) in both Swamp Orcs and Merc decks, and ice golems can be fun with Bolvi to have mobile units that can be upgraded to count as walls.
I guess what I'm getting at is that I hope that the dev team is playing very close attention to prevent horribly broken combos, while still allowing for actual creativity.

Last, (since I assume you, Jexik still have something to do with Summoner Wars development), please have Colby update the Heroscapers front-page ad for Dead of Winter to either Ashes 2 or Summoner Wars 2. The DoW link is long broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games