Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 7th, 2010, 03:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Mines of Moria Campaign(LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I will playtest as soon as possible after you release the scenario. You need help making a card for the Watcher?
For the Watcher, I was considering using some Fen Hydras. What do you think?

I could really use help on the Balrog.

If you need a "Watcher," Annerios and I (well, he based on my work) made an awesome Kraken a long time ago: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=122

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 10th, 2010, 08:51 AM

Iron Knight is surprisingly tart
Re: Mines of Moria Campaign(Download Available, LOTR)

I think I saw that on a codex magazine but it might not have been yours. it looks great but a bit too powerful for this campaign

The sky is dark and the portal is closed, because of the wizards many worlds will never be exposed. The scapers are hopful till the light of dawn Long Live scape! The Iron Knight rides on.
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We played it with the hydras and it worked great. With the two right in striking distance they played like they were one creature. We tried three but they sometimes got lucky and wiped out the whole fellowship.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old December 12th, 2010, 01:32 AM

I played it too and the fellowship lost twice, only Frodo ( have to assume it is Frodo) survived once and the last time the fellowship got really lucky and only lost boromir and aragorn.

The sky is dark and the portal is closed, because of the wizards many worlds will never be exposed. The scapers are hopful till the light of dawn Long Live scape! The Iron Knight rides on.
Old December 15th, 2010, 11:49 AM

rabski is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi.

What do you guys think will be a good substitute for the Death Chasers? Because I, for the moment, do not have any.

Would grut orcs do the job? Got a couple of packs. Also got Goblin Cutters.

Maybe:

Ogre Warhulk
2x Blade Gruts
2x Arrow Gruts
Old December 15th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabski View Post
Hi.

What do you guys think will be a good substitute for the Death Chasers? Because I, for the moment, do not have any.

Maybe:

Ogre Warhulk
2x Blade Gruts
2x Arrow Gruts
The main point is having a bonded army with a big "cave troll" vs the fellowship who has order marker issues. I would think arrow gruts with krug could be fun. I would build an army that is 320 or less points. Throw in some blade gruts to get the points right.

Old December 15th, 2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabski View Post
Hi.

Maybe:

Ogre Warhulk
2x Blade Gruts
2x Arrow Gruts
You can always use the gruts as proxies, that's what I did.

Old December 16th, 2010, 11:32 AM

rabski is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I could try to use them as proxys. Il get back after we tried a game with the gruts.

How would u guys tackle a 3+ player game on this scenario?

The easiest would be to split the fellowship in two, and then have the two players share the order markers, right?

Or could you maybe add a number 4 order marker? So that the heroes have four order markers, plus the X for a total of five.
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Mayor of Scape City

I just realized that I never posted the requirements for this campaign on the thread (it is in the PDF).

Minimum Requirements: 2 ROTV, 2 FOTA, 1 RTTFF, & 2 Dungeons/Dragons. 2 Marvel sets are called out on the last map, but any set can be substituted.

To build all three boards at once, the Requirements are:
2 ROTV, 3 to 4 FOTA, 2 RTTFF, 2 Dungeons/Dragons, & 2 Marvel.

Various figures are also called out, but they can be easily substituted.

Old December 16th, 2010, 05:55 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Dang, it looks like I could actually build all this at once! That would be awesome.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:41 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Fantastic map and campaign! I don't have enough to build it , but I was going to say you should check out Sherman Davies LOTR custom figures to use with it for even more LOTR flavor.
Old December 31st, 2010, 09:56 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

These look great mate!

I'll have to dig up my old Watcher in the Water custom for it!

Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios