Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 15th, 2013, 10:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
You can buy the mini in tubs, too, I believe.
You are thinking of the other ant mini.

Unfortunately, Nyys is right. 205 figures would be great availability if it were one of the sculpts in the squad, but having to split it 4 ways means there's only enough for 50 squads. I'm willing to count some of the unpainted figures, but in this case when the painted count is so low I don't want to include them--I would guesstimate that most a quarter of our fans are willing to do their own painting, and these ants would expect more than half of our fans to do their own painting.

To boot, even with the unpainted figures, 112 squads is only enough for about 40 Scapers to get 3 squads, which is too low.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 15th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Ahhh, then perhaps that ant mini could be used instead?
Old July 15th, 2013, 10:04 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ahhh, then perhaps that ant mini could be used instead?
Perhaps.

--
--
--

--
Old July 15th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I believe all Dungeon Crawler miniatures are still in print. I'll send an inquiry to Auggie to verify.
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:29 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Here's the response I got from Auggies Games:

Quote:
When Dungeon Crawler minis are made, they only make so many at a time. That being said, we currently have literally thousands of Giant Ants in stock since we knew it would be a big seller, so people have no reason to worry about us running out. AND if for some reason we do (only if people start ordering in the thousands would this be a problem ) we can place another order to the manufacturer to get more.
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:30 AM

In that case, to review Scytale's Xualtican Fire Ants.

--
--
--

--
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:39 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Does that mean thousands of the painted ones? If the vast majority are unpainted, I'm not sure I'm inclined to change my vote.

-insert signature here-
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Does that mean thousands of the painted ones? If the vast majority are unpainted, I'm not sure I'm inclined to change my vote.
That's what I assumed. I won't bite if they're all unpainted.

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; July 15th, 2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: That is, I'll change my vote back if they're all unpainted.
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:36 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
That's what I assumed. I won't bite if they're all unpainted.
For what it's worth, I just bought a bunch of the unpainted ones. This is an -easy- paint job...

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I'm sure if we buy 200 painted ones, they will paint some up for us.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:33 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart

That's my thought exactly, wriggz. At $1.70 price difference between painted and unpainted, I am sure they are ready to meet our demand for either if they have thousands.

"I always have a jelly. I'm always the one that says 'let's have a jelly in the mix.'" -Rupert Giles
Old July 15th, 2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
From Auggies:

Quote:
We probably have a little more than a thousand of the unpainted ones, most of the ones we have are the prepainted ones. We get way more orders for the painted figures than the unpainted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs