Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 11th, 2024, 04:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Scape Summit I Map Pool

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to announce the maps we'll use at this year's Scape Summit in SLC. For details on the event, please see this thread.

Big thanks to BiggaBullfrog, Ulysses, and Flash_19 for their help in selecting and workshopping maps.

Currently we plan on all maps being represented 3x each at the event for a total of 18 maps, subject to change based on attendance (we have enough terrain for 4x of each map if needed).

Alta by Flash_19

Mist and Shadow (new version) by Flash_19

Percolator by Ulysses

Savage Corridor by Nomad

Stechavan by Shurrig

Vixen (new version) by superfrog

One of my goals with this map pool was to highlight mapmakers from the Western US, and I think I was pretty successful. As always, I attempted to build a pool with good mix of sets, and get both older-ish and new maps.

Glyph information will be forthcoming. For now, you can assume standard tournament glyphs, perhaps including C3V or other custom glyphs. Treasure glyphs will likely be used where indicated (Mist and Shadow [2], Savage Corridor [1], Stechavan [1]).

Last edited by superfrog; March 15th, 2024 at 07:15 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events