Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:53 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
This is a silly question, but its one that I've debated with a few people. When you pronounce the name "Krug", do you have a short u sound like bug or a long u sound like dude? Btw, there is an excellent French champagne called Krug which uses the long u sound.
Not a silly question at all. It's a great question. There have been a couple threads already (here and here) about how to pronounce Heroscape names, but nothing official.

@Craig Van Ness, was there ever a list made of phonetical spellings for Heroscape names? What would be really cool is if we had sound files with someone speaking each name. I imagine you're pretty busy with the new company, but if it was your voice speaking the names, that would be even more cool.

As far as spelled pronunciation goes, I like the way they do it on dictionary.com.
Recording myself saying all the Heroscape names could take a while. Maybe I could just clarify the ones that are in question.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion