Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 20th, 2008, 01:23 AM

#1MustangScaper has disabled reputation
Yeah I really did get all that stuff in 2 weeks. I don't think I need to prove it but if I had to I can. Hopefully I did set a record. That would be cool!

Thing is I got addicted to the idea of building my own maps the way I see fit. Then I kept seeing the designs on this site. I especially like the one with the 6 bridges in a hexagon shape.

So I just kept buying and buying and buying. Then when I had the terrain, I started to think: "My armies suck...I need more!!!...I think I need a Heroscape intervention. Maybe I will be on A&E soon.

Right now I am in the process of building my first big map. I'll post pics when I have them.

I have this idea to use my LCD TV as a backdrop. I think it is going to look awesome. Stay Tuned!!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's