Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ornak

That person rolled a D20 in error. You do not have to roll for Marcu after he's been activated by Ornak.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:59 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Ohhhhh yeah you guys are right. Feel kinda dumb now . Been a while since I last played heroscape cause of school and all. Thanks for clearing it up though.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:12 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So here is a goof for you.

Playing Ornak for the first time with heavy gruts, grimnak and nerak. It comes to a situation where I have two gruts attacking Tor Kul Na. Reading his power it is says 'roll utgar dice'. So I ask my buddy who brought him, who is playing on a different map with different players, 'Hey Ken, how many utgar dice are there?' He yells back over his shoulder 'Twelve.'

So then I am okay, I roll 12 utgar dice and utgar symbols count as additional attacks. So I roll normal attack dice for the grut and get three skulls, then i roll the 12 Utgar dice and get 5 symbols which equals 5 skulls. So then that would be an attack of eight!!! TKN survives, but the second grut crushes him with Ornaks boost. Same thing happened later in the game vs siege.

We wondering why Ornak wasnt rated way higher because wow he can buff them orcs.

Anyway, next game we play with the guy who brought Ornak and actually understands how his power works. He was like 'what the heck are you guys doing?'

oops...

was fun while it lasted...

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old August 11th, 2013, 02:46 PM

Wabikishko is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have a question involving Ornaks Red Flag of The Fury. So lets say I'm playing a 2v2 against an Ornak, with mindflayers on my team. Ornak reveals his one order marker takes his turn with 2 heros then it's my first turn. I move my mind flayer over and take control of Ornak for a turn, who has only the one order marker revealed. Am I then able to instead of taking a turn with Ornak use his flag ability to use 2 unique Utgar heros I control instead? Because the wording sugguests that because I am taking a turn with Ornak and because it is still technically within Ornaks first turn this would be allowed. Agree/Disagree?

Things are always subject to change.
Old August 11th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

No, that power is not even doable, since for Enslave you have to reveal an OM on the Mindflayer's card to use it. So your idea it moot.

In any case, even if it was able to be done, since you are currently using Ornak's OM1 for Red Flag of Fury, you won't be able to double dip on the power, since you have to reveal the OM1 on Ornak's card to use it, and you've already revealed OM1.
Old August 11th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I think you misread the question, Mega. He's asking if, when he Enslaves an opponent's Ornak with his Mindflayer, if Ornak has the opponent's revealed-last-turn OM1 on it, can he take a turn with 2 of his Utgar heroes instead of Ornak. The answer is no, because you're not taking Ornak's OM1 turn, which is the condition of the power. It is not "still technically within Ornaks first turn." It is your turn.

Old August 11th, 2013, 04:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
No, that power is not even doable, since for Enslave you have to reveal an
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
OM on the Mindflayer's card to use it. So your idea it moot.

In any case, even if it was able to be done, since you are currently using Ornak's OM1 for Red Flag of Fury, you won't be able to double dip on the power, since you have to reveal the OM1 on Ornak's card to use it, and you've already revealed OM1.
I belive he is asking about taking control of any enemy Ornak with a Mindflayer and using Red Flag of Fury, not double dipping on Red Flag of Fury with his own Ornak. It still doesn't work of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabikishko
Because the wording sugguests that because I am taking a turn with Ornak and because it is still technically within Ornaks first turn this would be allowed. Agree/Disagree?
It's not still within Ornak's turn at all. Ornak never takes a turn if he uses Red Flag of Fury, but even if he did, it would be over by the time you reveal an order marker on the Mindflayer. Your post seems to imply you think a turn last until everyone’s first order marker is done or something? A turn is just one activation of a hero or squad.

EDIT- Whoops, ninja'd, that's what I get for being a slow typer.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 11th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Oh, you're right on both counts guys.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:13 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ornak
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 14th, 2015, 04:11 PM

Pillow_of_Death Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserguy View Post
I have a question about Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura. It says it can only be used if order marker 1 is placed on it. What if I took a turn with him on turn one, and then on turn 2 I used the blade gruts. Could I choose Ornak as my Orc champion of choice and then re-use his Red Flag of Fury Aura again because order marker one is still on it?

If that made any sense to anyone... help me out please.
No you would not be able to because on the card it states that if the 1st order marker is placed on that card then that turn can use the ability. It would not have the same effects on the 2nd and 3rd turn.
But would one be able to use the Red Flag Aura to move the Marro Hive and then use the Hive to move something like Marro Stingers or something else along those lines?
Old June 14th, 2015, 04:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow_of_Death View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by loserguy View Post
I have a question about Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura. It says it can only be used if order marker 1 is placed on it. What if I took a turn with him on turn one, and then on turn 2 I used the blade gruts. Could I choose Ornak as my Orc champion of choice and then re-use his Red Flag of Fury Aura again because order marker one is still on it?

If that made any sense to anyone... help me out please.
No you would not be able to because on the card it states that if the 1st order marker is placed on that card then that turn can use the ability. It would not have the same effects on the 2nd and 3rd turn.
But would one be able to use the Red Flag Aura to move the Marro Hive and then use the Hive to move something like Marro Stingers or something else along those lines?
Nope, the Order Marker needs to be on the Hive itself in order to use Hive Mind. You can use Marro Rebirth via the Red Flag of Fury however.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:34 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

From heroscape wiki:

OM 3? Is this an error? I know it's definitely OM 1 but certainly weird that wiki has OM 3.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units