Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Kozuke Samurai? (Answers left to right)
Ponytail Samurai 5 7.25%
Charger 51 73.91%
Yin Yang 13 18.84%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 6th, 2012, 06:53 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 36. Kozuke Samurai

We head off to our overly aggressive samurai, the Kozuke Samurai.

(Answers left to right)
1. Ponytail Samurai
2. Charger
3. Yin Yang

Ponytail Samurai in my opinion seems as if his sword is almost to heavy and he is struggling to keep it up. Charger is charging in from afar and decapitating his stunned foe. Yin Yang is calm and composed and ready to kill. To me this is a no brainer though, gotta go with Charger.

Who is your favorite of the blue clad samurai?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 36. Kozuke Samurai

I generally like the unarmored samurai sculpts best, but charger just screams awesome. He would probably scream in real life in that pose as well.
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:17 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

just look at the attention to detail on the snow on the bases. It takes craftsmanship to paint snow on it with that much expertise.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old September 7th, 2012, 01:00 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Even though he looks to be signalling for a plane to land (all that's missing are the little flags) the Charger is my favorite.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 7th, 2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Always thought that Yin Yang was cleaning off his blade.
Old September 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

This has to be the most skewed poll yet. Charger has 91% of the votes so far.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Wow, this is crazy. Charger just has an awesome sculpt, and the other two are nothing spectacular. (Still pretty good, but not as cool as the Izumi or Tagawa Samurai sculpts)
Old September 7th, 2012, 03:21 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

I voted for ponytail...apparently I'm the only one.
Old September 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
I voted for ponytail...apparently I'm the only one.
He's my second favorite of them; but I prefer Charger the most.
Old September 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM

happybluebird Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
just look at the attention to detail on the snow on the bases. It takes craftsmanship to paint snow on it with that much expertise.
I wonder how long it will take the boy to at least dust off the ones he's taking a picture of

whoops, I mean remove the snow
Old September 11th, 2012, 09:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I picked Charger because I have 2 copies of that figure.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 11th, 2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Yet only 3 figures from the Kozukes...
Old September 12th, 2012, 01:34 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

not gonna lie, I like how sleek the Yin Yang looks.
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Wow, this is crazy. Charger just has an awesome sculpt, and the other two are nothing spectacular. (Still pretty good, but not as cool as the Izumi or Tagawa Samurai sculpts)
Nah, all of them are pretty good, it's just... Charger screams while the others are just cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units