Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Tagawa Samurai? (Answers Left to Right)
Katana Head 12 18.46%
The Leader 22 33.85%
Dual Threat 31 47.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 28th, 2012, 09:05 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 31. Tagawa Samurai

We round off wave four with the blood hungry Tagawa Samurai.
(Click pic for larger image)

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Katana Head
2. The Leader
3. Dual Threat

For me this is a very hard decision to make. Katana Head has a condition where his katana is permanently stuck to his forehead. Poor guy! I do like his sculpt though as he slices through the unfortunate foe. The Leader is obviously the commander of the squad. He doesn't need armor to prevail in battle. Dual Threat is by far the most intimidating. He glares at his next opponent as they tremble in fear to his fierce katanas. I think that Dual Threat's intimidating aura gets my vote.

Who is the favorite of these mighty samurai?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 28th, 2012, 10:05 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 31. Tagawa Samurai

Dual Threat is one of my favorite sculpts in the entire game. He easily gets my vote.
Old August 28th, 2012, 11:12 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

"Dual Threat" reminds me of Miyamoto Musashi in his late, dual katana, period.

"The Leader" reminded me, at first, of the leader of the Seven Samurai, but then I noticed that, unlike Takashi Shimura, he has hair!

"Katana Head" is actually the greatest threat, as the downward vertical strike is the most lethal and difficult to block of all Kendo techniques. If you watch the classic Kurosawa Samurai movies (with Toshiro Mifune) you'll see this. I voted for him, in spite of the prejudicial sobriquet.

Old August 29th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

"Dual Threat" reminds me of Miyamoto Musashi in his late, dual katana, period.
Miyamoto Musashi is one of my favorite historical warriors; he has a really neat story. Back on topic...

The Leader gets my vote because he looks so confident. He's thinking "come over here, I know I'll beat you". Every Samurai Sculpt in 'scape actually are some of the best sculpts in the game, imo.
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Katana head is far too agressive.
The leader is overly cocky.
The only one with sense is the one with dual katanas, because he has armor and tries his best to look meanacing.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:55 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

you need to dust off your figures GT
And I think Dual Threat easily brings this team to one of the best sculpts. In my opinion, he seems like the leader of the three. He's the only one with armor AND two swords, and he's the biggest one on the card. The other 2 are kind of plain.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:29 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Its not dust it's snow!

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 30th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Those are dusty! I mean snowy
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:18 PM

happybluebird Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:
Its not dust it's snow!
HA! I've been telling him we need to clean his room and dust everything. His game figures are not "stored" but are all sitting on their cards on top of tables,dressers, bookshelves in his room. It's cool, and makes it easy to go up there and play anytime, but things do get dusty that way.

To GT in the words of Sheldon from big bang theory "I informed you thusly"
that your room needed dusted
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybluebird View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Its not dust it's snow!
HA! I've been telling him we need to clean his room and dust everything. His game figures are not "stored" but are all sitting on their cards on top of tables,dressers, bookshelves in his room. It's cool, and makes it easy to go up there and play anytime, but things do get dusty that way.

It's always funny when GT's mom comes online just to correct him.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by happybluebird View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Its not dust it's snow!

It's always funny when GT's mom comes online just to correct him.
Tell me about it...

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Went with the leader only because i think his beard is awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units