Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 2nd, 2020, 03:34 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I'm available for a game for a few hours
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:05 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'll be available pretty much all day for a game
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game for the next couple of hours
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:44 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

down for a game tonight

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:00 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Looking for a game at any point this evening!

Last edited by superfrog; May 6th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 06:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Game anybody?
Old May 6th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Game anybody?
I’m down dude
Old May 6th, 2020, 07:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Link

Drawing link
Old May 7th, 2020, 12:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'm available for a game for the next 3 hours
Old May 9th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm pretty open for playing a game or two out of three at pretty much anytime tomorrow. I have the Sirrocco map set up with nine different 500 pt armies. Roll a d20, 1-2 gets army A, 3-4 gets army B, etc. Get a 19-20 you can choose which army. The armies are sort of unusual picks, including one with 2 different current C3V playtesting units, one with an ATOV unit, one with a unit that's been back and forth in SOV and Pre-SOV workshops and my upset city baby army in the current OHS tournament lol. But I'm down with any other game map, armies or point totals/rules if you want to set them up.

I'm good with either Skype or Discord.

Here's the link if you want to preview the armies.

Last edited by brak88; May 11th, 2020 at 05:53 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 07:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
I'm pretty open for playing a game or two out of three at pretty much anytime tomorrow. I have the Sirrocco map set up with nine different 500 pt armies. Roll a d20, 1-2 gets army A, 3-4 gets army B, etc. Get a 19-20 you can choose which army. The armies are sort of unusual picks, including one with 2 different current C3V playtesting units, one with an ATOV unit, one with a unit that's been back and forth in SOV and Pre-SOV workshops and my upset city baby army in the current OHS tournament lol. But I'm down with any other game map, armies or point totals/rules if you want to set them up.

I'm good with either Skype or Discord.

Here's the link if you want to preview the armies.

https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...rJh2ZrEehGL3Ps
Just tomorrow, or are you open tonight?
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...rJh2ZrEehGL3Ps[/quote]

Just tomorrow, or are you open tonight?[/QUOTE]

I can do tonight if we get started soon. Not much of a night owl haha. Might have to take a break in between to let my dogs out for a bit lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events