Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:30 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

You might want to fix this army card. This is my custom Nekron, which is a unique hero with a spirit aura for squads. His second power requires the bullets like the Werewolf Lord. Here is the miniature and army custom for this custom unit.
The figure used for this unit is Lich Necromancer from the Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Lich Necromancer Giants of Legend #053.
Old September 24th, 2018, 11:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey, @Heroscaper 101 , do you want these cards to print and play with? Are you planning on getting feedback on these cards in a thread like the 3FG? If so, I'd wait until the design is all the way finalized before asking for a card in this thread. If not, I'll get to both of those cards later today.
Old September 29th, 2018, 05:55 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I do hope this version of Deimos is to your liking.
Old September 29th, 2018, 05:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Are you asking for a card to be made? This isn't a feedback thread, really. It's a "I need a card made" thread, but it sounds like you're asking for feedback.
Old October 15th, 2018, 06:41 PM

I think that I need a image on this army card.

Maybe I will get more feedback after a image & hitzone is on the army card. I hope this version of Gilliam will satisfy all. This can be done whenever, you do not have a time limit.
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

Have you tried following a tutorial for making cards? Since you're doing half the work, it seems like the other half shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Have you tried following a tutorial for making cards? Since you're doing half the work, it seems like the other half shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out.
I did tried the tutorial, but I was no good at it, so I ask you to do it, please.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay. I'll make this one (probably tomorrow). I would be more than happy to help you through the tutorial, as well.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Okay. I'll make this one (probably tomorrow). I would be more than happy to help you through the tutorial, as well.
When it comes to this, realize that I am no computer whiz. I am not that perfect when it comes to heroscape stuff like this.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

Hey, I helped you through getting your map PDFs made and uploaded, didn't I?
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Thanks, your help was really appreciated & thanks and I meant that I am not the best at this card thing.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Thanks, your help was really appreciated & thanks and I meant that I am not the best at this card thing.
I'm sure with a little work and a little help from me you can figure out how to make your own cards start to finish.

Like I said, I'll do this tomorrow. Between now and then, why don't you try my tutorial again, and post in the tutorial thread where you get stuck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards