Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 13th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Lobo - Designing

Or maybe all the targets can have Equipment Glyphs that they can't lose unless destroyed and the hunters can claim them as prizes when they destroy them. Then basically whichever figure has the most Equipment glyphs at the end wins (so we'd have to make no limit on equipment glyphs equipped part of the scenario rules).
Anyways, major /hijack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, the one Griff has is the same as JH.

I guess for a Bounty Hunter scenario you could have scenario specific markers (could just use some generic markers) to mark the Bounties and then have all the Bounty Hunters get a Bounty Hunter boost for any figure with the marker on it. Could be a competition thing where Bounty Hunters collect the bounty markers and the one with the most at the end is the MVP of the Bounty Hunters.
That sounds fun. I was thinking the markers could be little bullseye symbols. Maybe your Bounty Hunter gets +1 attack for each collected Bounty Marker, like Tagawa Samurai Experience Markers.
Yeah, bullseye markers would work and could be used for other things too I suppose.

Good idea for the +1 attack/marker. As scary as that would be for the opponent, maybe it would cause the player controlling the Bounty Hunters to play erratically in trying to collect with a certain figure like Lobo since he's such a beast. That might be able to play into the hands of the opponent. Or, being a scenario, the points might have to be offset somewhat to make up for the +1 Attack/collected marker.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 13th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

I guess for a Bounty Hunter scenario you could have scenario specific markers (could just use some generic markers) to mark the Bounties and then have all the Bounty Hunters get a Bounty Hunter boost for any figure with the marker on it. Could be a competition thing where Bounty Hunters collect the bounty markers and the one with the most at the end is the MVP of the Bounty Hunters.
That sounds fun. I was thinking the markers could be little bullseye symbols. Maybe your Bounty Hunter gets +1 attack for each collected Bounty Marker, like Tagawa Samurai Experience Markers.
Just because you collect one bounty doesn't mean you get to be a better attacker.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Just because you collect one bounty doesn't mean you get to be a better attacker.
Not for the real power, but it was a thought to have in a scenario specific rule where you'd get the +1 for a collected marker.

Old October 14th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, on day one we have already moved past the design and onto the scenarios. I guess did something right with this design.

OK, well Hahma, I here ya on the power level, and I will keep an eye out and adjust things real quick if they start to go over 380.
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Wow, on day one we have already moved past the design and onto the scenarios. I guess did something right with this design.

OK, well Hahma, I here ya on the power level, and I will keep an eye out and adjust things real quick if they start to go over 380.
Cool.

Old October 14th, 2011, 12:15 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

BRAWLER
APATHETIC

I nearly forgot. How do you guys feel about this instead of Apathetic?

BRAWLER
GENOCIDAL

I want/like that, as this guy destroyed his entire species for the fun of it, but I didn't know if it was too offensive or violent. Thoughts?
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's all right ... though does it take the character too seriously? Other than the subtitle (which may or may not even be readable) there's nothing tongue-in-cheek or meta-humorous on this card, which is kind of a disappointment.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2011, 01:21 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
BRAWLER
APATHETIC

BRAWLER
GENOCIDAL

I want/like that, as this guy destroyed his entire species for the fun of it, but I didn't know if it was too offensive or violent. Thoughts?
I don't like Genocidal as that makes it sound like his main drive is wipe out whole species, which he doesn't. He can & will wipe out a whole species if he feels the fun of it. It's more like a mood swing then an objective of his. In that respect I would say he is more WHIMSICAL or ERRATIC. Whimsical might satisfy Bats' need for him to be not so serious. Whilst whimsical is definitely a great definition for him, I would say it is one of those words that doesn't sound very masculine.

FYI, this is how the name would fit:

Last edited by A3n; October 14th, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's all right ... though does it take the character too seriously? Other than the subtitle (which may or may not even be readable) there's nothing tongue-in-cheek or meta-humorous on this card, which is kind of a disappointment.
I think the subtitle is pretty darn cool/funny.

But.... if you want more humorous Lobo action, well I wanna give it to ya.

BIG BASTICH BOUNTY HUNTER
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero to be Lobo's Bounty. Lobo rolls two additional attack dice when attacking or defending against his Bounty.

HOOK, LINE, AND MASSACRE
After moving and before attacking, if Lobo is not engaged you may choose one opponent's small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 10 levels from Lobo's base. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 9 or higher, place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Lobo. The chosen figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks.

BLAH, BLAH, HEALING FACTOR, BLAH
Before taking a turn with Lobo, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
BRAWLER
APATHETIC

BRAWLER
GENOCIDAL

I don't like Genocidal as that makes it sound like his main drive is wipe out whole species, which he doesn't. He can & will wipe out a whole species if he feels the fun of it. It's more like a mood swing then an objective of his. In that respect I would say he is more WHIMSICAL or ERRATIC. Whimsical might satisfy Bats' need for him to be not so serious. Whilst whimsical is definitely a great definition for him, I would say it is one of those words that doesn't sound very masculine.

FYI, this is how the name would fit:
Well WHIMSICAL IS OUT.

I love the subtitle. Thanks for the mock-up.
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:36 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library