Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 20th, 2021, 01:55 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

I have been a little drained the past two weeks and it feels a little like I've been trying to resuscitate a corpse. I've gone ahead and reread everything up to this point and thought about what I'd like and came up with this. If it requires more than some minor edits, I'll call it and it can be put on hiatus or limbo or wherever it may need to go.

This is the card I would like to see.
Quote:
NAME = DEMOGORGON STALKER

SPECIES = DEMOGORGON
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

THE UPSIDE DOWN
Start the game with a seven-hex dungeon tile, called The Upside Down, for all Demogorgons you control and place it near the battlefield. The Upside Down is considered part of the battlefield and this Demogorgon starts the game on an Upside Down space. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving normally, you may place this Demogorgon on any empty space on the battlefield. Whenever any player reveals a numbered Order Marker, that player must roll a single attack die for each figure they control without The Upside Down special power that occupies the Upside Down, one at a time. If a skull is rolled, the figure receives one wound. If a blank is rolled, the player that controls that figure must place it in their Start Zone.

DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before taking a turn with this Demogorgon, you may choose an opponent’s adjacent small or medium figure with 2 or less Life remaining. Whenever this Demogorgon moves or is moved in any way, you may place the chosen figure adjacent to this Demogorgon and it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

TERRIFYING PRESENCE
Figures without the Fearless personality engaged with one or more figures with this special power who attack with a normal attack must reroll one die that shows a skull.
I put it in Card Creator and it's small, but fits without being red font.
edit: I dropped the LEA sentence, so they do take LEAs.

Last edited by Splash; February 21st, 2021 at 08:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library