Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 20th, 2017, 02:35 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@The Dewk --

( @Scaperedude )

Currently, you've got 7 teams, and @Leaf_It and @Cannon are coming, but have no partner, correct?

I'm seriously considering showing up this month... Maybe I can pair up with either Leaf_It or Cannon? Anybody want an old 'Scaper as a partner? I've got almost everything* (but not all my C3V/SoV is based yet), but I may need to print out some of the latest cards. I'd also want to coordinate my army with whoever gets back with me first...

P.S. Do you have all maps assigned yet? What else do you need built?
* everything = 99%.
I found out Leaf_It's partner yesterday, and have added him. And I guess Cannon will have found a partner as well. Hmm... I'll reach out to a few others I know, and see what can be done. I want to finally meet you, Mr. Scott!

We should be good on maps; they have been assigned, but if it turns out they can't be built by those who were asked, it's good to know you can build if need be.
Old August 20th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I'm most likely bringing a loner without a partner, so he could go with Scott!

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 21st, 2017, 04:07 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

@The Dewk His name is spelled Ammron.
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Would anyone by chance have a Zetacron that True and I can borrow on Saturday?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:13 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
So funny as it sounds I have a Zetacron figure you can use, but no card.... If you want to print a card I've got your figure!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:30 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
So funny as it sounds I have a Zetacron figure you can use, but no card.... If you want to print a card I've got your figure!!
Works for me! Thanks!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:00 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
If you would prefer, I have both the figure, and the card.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Feel free to take up @Leaf_It on his offer!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure thing! I don't really mind who it comes from, as long as it's there. And lucky. Definitely has to be a lucky one.

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure thing! I don't really mind who it comes from, as long as it's there. And lucky. Definitely has to be a lucky one.
Hold on...... If you're looking for lucky you may want to reconsider mine! At the Idaho tournament my Zetacron took down Migol Ironwill, Heirloom, Marcu, and 1.5X squads of dwarves all in the same game..... And lived to tell the tale!

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hold on...... If you're looking for lucky you may want to reconsider mine! At the Idaho tournament my Zetacron took down Migol Ironwill, Heirloom, Marcu, and 1.5X squads of dwarves all in the same game..... And lived to tell the tale!
Man, that's impressive. I'm liking the sound of that. Leafy, do you have a better offer?

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Format: TEAM BATTLE. You and an ally will each bring a separate 300 point army, and fight together to defeat your two opponents. Remember the rules regarding "you control" vs. "friendly" - so Raelin won't do anything for your partner, but Rhogar could (and be aware that glyphs are worded so that they only work for your army)!

- 300 point armies
- 12 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
@The Dewk

So, a question about the figure limit. Let's say I want to play an army that uses 15 figures, and my teammate's army is only 6 figures. Would that be okay by the rules? Or is it a strict 12 figure max for each individual player?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events