Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 29th, 2013, 08:38 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
How hard is it to change one's username? It isn't really imperative, it's just annoying to type in the underscore and hyphen in my username (especially on my phone/tablet) every time I want to log in. I only put the underscore in because when I signed up I thought usernames had to be a continuous word like on Twitter and such. If I could I'd probably just shorten it to T–Steff. Or maybe even El T, since that's my nickname round here anyways.

Like I said its not the end of the world if there's no way to do it.
No change is really needed. Just hit "remember me" when you log in.
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
How hard is it to change one's username? It isn't really imperative, it's just annoying to type in the underscore and hyphen in my username (especially on my phone/tablet) every time I want to log in. I only put the underscore in because when I signed up I thought usernames had to be a continuous word like on Twitter and such. If I could I'd probably just shorten it to T–Steff. Or maybe even El T, since that's my nickname round here anyways.

Not everyone's phone holds cookies.

And, to alter your nick ask an admin, though you might not get anything for awhile.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:55 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

And, to alter your nick ask an admin, though you might not get anything for awhile.
Act pathetic. The admins can't resist a sob story. As tough as the pretend to be, they really are a bunch of warm hearted softies.

~JS, try it
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Act pathetic. The admins can't resist a sob story. As tough as the pretend to be, they really are a bunch of warm hearted softies.

~JS, try it
Except when it comes down to Jim sharing the smores...

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old July 29th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~JS, try it
MY s'mores!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:10 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~JS, try it
Right, Jim gets a little defensive when it comes to his smores and grammar.

Oh! And don't touch Xorlof's tech...we won't even go there.

~JS
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:32 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I don't think that one of my previous questions got answered. What is the Rules Team? Is it instinct like the Codex Staff? Thanks.
~NS
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
What is the Rules Team? I have only seen a couple of members with the badge and was just wondering if it is instinct like the Codex Staff.
~NS
See the Rules Team Thread. AFAIK, before the game was canceled, but after support was moved from Hasbro to Wizards of the Coast, the powers that be for the actual game and the site decided that certain people would make decisions on any hard-to-decipher rules questions as well as manage the errata and the official FAQ. These are R˙chean, Grungebob, TheGuru, and truth and all were at one time playtesters, designers, or consultants for the game at Hasbro.

Question: Do any longtimere forum users here remember a thread here that had a list of facetious/narcissistic accomplishments such as getting x number of posts/rep, having Rev rep you, getting a certain admin to snark at a post, having a thread stickied, etc.? If forgot who it was by and can't remember a searchable word in the thread or what forum it was in, but I knew it was semi-popular about 5 years ago.

Quote:
I don't think that one of my previous questions got answered. What is the Rules Team? Is it instinct like the Codex Staff? Thanks.
~NS
See above...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~JS, try it
MY s'mores!

Is that a... S'more?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:44 AM
...Something unique

How do I delete one of my posts? The edit button says: "Edit/Delete Message" but I can't find a delete option, help?
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:52 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
How do I delete one of my posts? The edit button says: "Edit/Delete Message" but I can't find a delete option, help?
You can only edit the contents of your post, but not delete it. Only an admin can delete it.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old August 4th, 2013, 09:57 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think you might be able to delete it if there are no posts in the same thread after it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online