Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 8th, 2016, 03:57 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Shop - Spend Your Reward Points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
I must have missed it, I'll check.
Received an email from Midgieboy3 indicating all was good & he had received this.
I did, its really small and the text is faint, but I'm sure I can resize it on my own.

Old March 8th, 2016, 05:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Received an email from Midgieboy3 indicating all was good & he had received this.
I did, its really small and the text is faint, but I'm sure I can resize it on my own.
It should be full sized. your email server may have created a thumbnail version to preview but once downloaded it should be a full sized PDF and JPG file.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 8th, 2016, 11:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It should be full sized. your email server may have created a thumbnail version to preview but once downloaded it should be a full sized PDF and JPG file.
Yeah what he said.
Old March 20th, 2016, 12:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah what he said.
@Midgieboy3 how did you get on? I check the file from my sent box & it was fine.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 11:07 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah what he said.
@Midgieboy3 how did you get on? I check the file from my sent box & it was fine.
I reprinted it and its all good, sorry I haven't been on lately I had a lot of school work to catch up on. Thanks again.

Old June 3rd, 2016, 11:00 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

2 points - Variant Card- Pre-made. A variant C3G card previously created to satisfy another person's request.

So what is this exactly? Is it an ability altered card
Old June 3rd, 2016, 11:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
2 points - Variant Card- Pre-made. A variant C3G card previously created to satisfy another person's request.

So what is this exactly? Is it an ability altered card
No, it means if someone else requested and paid for the Jesse Quick card with alternate art before you and it was already created you could purchase it for 2 points.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 11:10 PM

Oh well thanks for the info. I'm asking stupid questions again, sorry.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 11:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Oh well thanks for the info. I'm asking stupid questions again, sorry.
No worries.

You are probably looking for this..

3 points - Variant Card- Initial Comic Swap. This is a straight swap of original comic with comic of your choosing.

or maybe this

7 points+ - Variant Card- Comic Extended. This where the comic provided doesn't provide enough background to all the figure to be away from the border.

Basically if you choose a decent comic art for the swap and we don't have to do a lot of postwork to make it fit, it would simply be 3 points.

Old June 4th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There are no stupid questions barry allen.

It is cool to have someone interested in 'shopping' and a new playtester!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 4th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
There are no stupid questions barry allen.

It is cool to have someone interested in 'shopping' and a new playtester!
Not entirely true. The only stupid questions are those not asked
Old June 4th, 2016, 03:00 PM

Yeah sorry, wasn't having a good day. But, is it possible to change the name of a character. For example the combined Jesse quick and liberty belle card says liberty belle but what if I wanted it to read Jesse Quick instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy