Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 26th, 2014, 08:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Just one problem:

Attachment 13

Brown part in the description...

You know when I first started watching it and it opened up with Luke from RotJ and a bad voice over I thought it must be a fake trailer, but then it shows quite a bit of definite Star Wars related footage I've never seen before. Where did all that come from? Video games and the like can only account for some of it.
The space battle scenes at the end definitely had a video game feel--that was the one major thing that jumped out at me.
There's also no Han Solo in it. And the villain looking like a Tie Fighter Pilot was a little off base.

Here's another fan-made trailer. I think it's even better:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/11/...xternal,manual

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape