Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old November 25th, 2014, 09:04 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

We could do more with more testers (whistling smilie...where have all the smilies gone?)
Old November 25th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
We could do more with more testers (whistling smilie...where have all the smilies gone?)

There's a smilie button at the top, beside the font color "A" button.
Old November 25th, 2014, 09:43 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

There's a smilie button at the top, beside the font color "A" button.
You have to click "Go Advanced" first, or be in the quote window.

Old November 26th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 26th, 2014, 09:45 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Definitely saw Boba Fett in there!

Smilies: I know that you "Go Advanced" and that there is a smiley button there, but there are about 10 smilies where there used to be about 60.

Edit: just noticed on Chrome that I now see a button that says "Show All Smilies." When I wrote the first part I was at work where they refuse to update IE. We are on IE7 at work
Old November 26th, 2014, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

After seeing the trailer (teaser?) here, I was expecting to see it all over the internet but I'm not. Mac, you hack your way into Disney or something? Not sure what to think about the trailer, it looks like Star Wars but didn't leave me feeling like I did when the A2 trailer leaked. I think all the crazy story 'leaks' about this movie combined with my distaste for Abrams' Star Trek 2 and the weakness of the prequels has me more cautious about the film than excited. Still going to go see it of course, just can't get my hopes up too high until Disney proves themselves with a good Star Wars film.
Old November 26th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
After seeing the trailer (teaser?) here, I was expecting to see it all over the internet but I'm not. Mac, you hack your way into Disney or something? Not sure what to think about the trailer, it looks like Star Wars but didn't leave me feeling like I did when the A2 trailer leaked. I think all the crazy story 'leaks' about this movie combined with my distaste for Abrams' Star Trek 2 and the weakness of the prequels has me more cautious about the film than excited. Still going to go see it of course, just can't get my hopes up too high until Disney proves themselves with a good Star Wars film.
Yeah, it felt lacking to me. It didn't show anything really. It was all oh look, it's Star Wars and it's a movie, but nothing about the movie at all.
Old November 26th, 2014, 02:45 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I prefer not to watch trailers in general, when I can avoid it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 26th, 2014, 02:53 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, it felt lacking to me. It didn't show anything really. It was all oh look, it's Star Wars and it's a movie, but nothing about the movie at all.
It was on the Bing popular searches last night. It's the European teaser trailer.

I'm cautiously optimistic. Abrams has done some good work, though I completely agree with you on Star Trek 2. The prequels were a great opportunity to tell a story, but the delivery was botched. I remain hopeful since this movie is a continuation of the story and not a reboot, like Star Trek.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just one problem:

Screenshot 2014-11-26 at 14.45.58.jpg

Brown part in the description...

Old November 26th, 2014, 04:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Batman Vs. Vader
Old November 26th, 2014, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Just one problem:

Attachment 13

Brown part in the description...

Eh, whatever. It was still cool.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape