Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Recreating Some Official Cards

Hello,

I wanted to get some use out of some underused figures and thought I'd try out some Delta pricing, but some figures were beyond needing a price change IMO. That's okay, because there's the CUC for further tweaking (or flat out changing) some of the less popular official units. I like some of their changes, but I came up with a few alternate versions for some classic figures myself that I wanted to share. I actually came up with most of this last night (except the Macdirks) and put the cards together today. It was pretty easy to do having such a strong base for the figures and knowing what their weaknesses were.

So here they are, feedback is welcomed, and feel free to share your ideas as well!

Hatamato Taro
Spoiler Alert!

Deathwalker 7000
Spoiler Alert!

Deadeye Dan
Spoiler Alert!

Macdirk Warriors
Spoiler Alert!

Finally, I saved my favorite, and perhaps best, for last...
Sudema
Spoiler Alert!

~~~~~~NEW UPDATE 11/26/14~~~~~~

Shaolin Monks
Spoiler Alert!

Master Win Chiu Woo
Spoiler Alert!

Finally, I saved my favorite, and perhaps best, for last...
Wo-Sa-Ga
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; November 26th, 2014 at 10:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards