Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 20th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I thought of the fall damage thing and left it out for brevity; I'm ok with having it back in, but she definitely takes major falling damage as normal.

I too prefer your updated wording.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 21st, 2016, 03:10 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks. I look at our Ezio Auditore for the falling thing as well as the falling rules. His falling is the same as I worded above and seeing as moving in the games are similar we would go that route. Falling has 3 ranks falling (greater than height), major (greater than height+10) and extreme (greater than height+20). I figure she knows how to slow her fall enough to reduce the damage for the first 2 but not the 3rd.
Old August 21st, 2016, 12:55 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post

PARKOUR MOVEMENT (A3.5)
When moving, Faith ignores height limits and leaving engagement attacks. She may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving Faith count every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces. Faith must always end her move on an empty space where she can end her movement. Faith never takes falling damage and rolls one less die for major falling damage.
I think this looks pretty good.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 21st, 2016, 02:53 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok here is the card with the updated wording

Old August 21st, 2016, 04:43 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Now, any other final thoughts? Tweak? Holes in wording? I think we've covered most thematic aspects of Faith and settled the wording. @McHotcakes , do you think it's finished?

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old August 21st, 2016, 05:18 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

She looks good to me. I'll give her a

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 21st, 2016, 06:01 PM

I think so as well....so unless there are further arguments I give the second
Old August 22nd, 2016, 07:59 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"When moving, Faith counts.."

I think numbers are also no longer spelled out:
"rolls 1 less die for major..."

Last edited by Confred; August 23rd, 2016 at 08:14 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 09:25 AM

OK other than those corrections to the card...what do you think @Confred .....is she ready to go?
Old August 24th, 2016, 06:54 PM

Exclamation Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
OK other than those corrections to the card...what do you think @Confred .....is she ready to go?
I propose

PARKOUR MOVEMENT (T)
When moving, Faith ignores leaving engagement attacks, height limits, falling damage, and major falling damage. She may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Faith counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces as long as her last space moved is on a space where she could end her movement

Last edited by Confred; August 26th, 2016 at 08:37 AM.
Old August 25th, 2016, 10:24 PM

I'd like to see her with the changes for a vote

Old August 26th, 2016, 12:55 AM

As long as we change fall damage to falling damage(which I believe is official) then I like it. I'll give it a

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum