Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 6th, 2018, 02:00 PM

the1whoknoxx is surprisingly tart
Need a custom Card made

I need some brave generous soul to make a custom card for me. I have tried to do it myself and I prove incapable/only have a Mac at my disposal. What I need is quite simple really I need a Kira Jax card (C3V custom) but with the model swapped for the below image.

http://www.rebelscum.com/SWmini/KOTO...OTOR-042-m.jpg

So it's essentially just an image swap on the master and basic side and a redo of the hit location to match the new model.

Thanks in advance,
Knoxx
Old July 6th, 2018, 03:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Need a custom Card made

If nobody picks this up I'll get to it next week.
Old July 6th, 2018, 03:56 PM

@superfrog Thanks very much!!!
Old July 12th, 2018, 04:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This isn't necessarily sized for printing like the PDF, but I'll leave that to you to figure out.
Old July 12th, 2018, 10:59 PM

That part I think I can figure out so long as the image quality doesn't degrade when I mess with the size.

Much obliged,
Knoxx
Old July 12th, 2018, 11:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

I had to stitch together a couple card blanks to make these while keeping as much of the original card there as possible, so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

The cards are pretty hi-res so resizing should be fine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards