Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th, 2014, 11:49 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Toog's Superscape Mods Update 8-21 Might of MODOK

Thanks. Yeah, I think I might work on BRB a little bit more to get him up to par, but he might get pushed back because I recently got the TMNT busy book figures and they need some painting and modding to look good.

And here are the Indie figures that I mentioned:

Goku:

This mod uses a repainted and modded Ken Street Fighter Heroclix. Paint the clothes orange and paint in an undershirt to be blue along with the belt , gloves and his feet. To make his hair just use some green stuff or hot glue then paint it black.

Brit:

Just followed the C3G paint job.

Cecil Steadman:

Just repainted the Bad Samaritan figure without the suggested head swap.

Karl Ruprecht Kroenen:

Modded the Major Maxim figure from the Heroclix Indie set. I took off the breathing tubes and tank. I then filled in the hole left by the tank, added his katar daggers and added to his mask to make it look like a gas mask.

MARVEL
Spoiler Alert!

DC
Spoiler Alert!

INDIE
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; August 21st, 2014 at 10:13 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations