Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 7th, 2023, 07:14 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rebecca (Edgerunners) - Initial Testing

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Rebecca

Map: Cells Game Arena
Units: Rebecca (170), Warpath (260), Psylocke (240), X-23 (220), Oracle (110) (1000) Vs. Batman (220), Geo-Force (280), Black Lightning (150), Katana (150), Looker (200) (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Oracle with 1 wound.

Units: Rebecca (170), Black Manta (230), Iron Man (270), Spider-Woman (250), Rick Jones (80) (1000) Vs. Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Beast Boy (190), Cyborg (210) (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Nightwing, Cyborg, Starfire with 1 wound, Raven with 3 wounds.

Units: Rebecca (170), Warpath (260), Iron Man (270), Spider-Woman (250), Wasp (50) (1000) Vs. Batman (220), Geo-Force (280), Black Lightning (150), Katana (150), Looker (200) (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Batman, Geo-Force with 1 wound.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:

Rebecca seems pretty good to me, she’s a glass cannon that can usually rip into someone hard, but will quickly go down as a result. First two games she did one strong hit before going down, but third game she stuck around a bit before falling. She’s decent even without the bonding too, since if her partner goes down she’s still going full force and posing a threat. Builds like Avengers or FtRP alongside Kingpin can keep her going even when her partner falls. Really good partner for Warpath, who can screen for her and sit around a bit longer thanks to Battle Hardened, and together they can really go in on someone.

I do think her special attack is the only part of her kit that needs keeping an eye on. She could pretty consistently get 4 hits thanks to skulls or blanks, though I never felt she outdid her worth, and the games support that with her falling fast and her only victory being a close one. If she’s doing too much damage in other tests, we could drop it to skulls = 2, blanks = 1, or vice versa.

Also think a potential limit could be made to Into the Fire to prevent you auto wounding your merc just to get her ability going, though I’m not sure there’s an easy way of doing that without making the ability a bit more convoluted (maybe Wolverine Laura for reference?). If an enemy wounds her partner, or their own special power wounds them, she gains a rage marker, which then gives her the +1 move and extra attack (could even have that escalate if we wanted. 1 or more rage markers = +1 move. 2 rage markers = 1 extra attack.

Overall though I think she’s solid, don’t have any issues with her other than damage potential is high but also her loses were big but her wins were small.
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Id maybe do the McDirk thing and say that she cant attack her partner as like a bit of flavor.

Chasing after stopping you from nicking them with someone else is too much effort for too little gain imo.

And like.. being on the same team doesnt mean playing nice. Some badly guy she's forced to work with knifing her partner to keep them in line would tick her off plenty IMO.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:36 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I do agree. Like I tried writing something out where she gets a rage marker when an enemy wounds her partner or the partner takes damage from their own abilities, and it's a lot more text for essentially "don't stab your own dude".

Not against the McDirk thing, makes sense for her. Even if she's mind controlled she's still loyal to her partner in crime. Could look like this?

Quote:
RIDE OR DIE
During setup, choose a Unique Mercenary Hero on your team to be Rebecca’s Partner. After her Partner's ordered activation, you may activate Rebecca, and then your turn ends. Rebecca cannot attack her Partner.
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:39 PM

My only real concern is if the special attack is too strong, but at the same time she fell pretty quick after getting into that range, and her teams went 1-2 with the loses being pretty big. Probably leave it for now but if it becomes a concern we could change it to this:
Quote:
GUTS SHOTGUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2.
Skulls count as 2 hits. Blanks count as 1 hit.
Also not against doing that and dropping her points a bit if we think thematically she should be a bit cheaper.
Old October 8th, 2023, 02:39 PM

Updated Ride or Die so that she can't attack her partner.

I'm going to drop her points to 160. The games were decently sized wins for the opposing team, and the one win her team got was close. If she comes in too strong we can tweak her special attack, which I think is the only part of her kit that really needs an eye kept on it.

I propose we move to Public Playtesting at 160!
Old October 8th, 2023, 03:32 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rebecca (Edgerunners) - VOTE for Public Playtesting

yea
Old October 8th, 2023, 04:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 8th, 2023, 05:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

sure

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 8th, 2023, 05:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Not too concerned about that second loss. Titans are going to crush a lot of armies.
Old October 8th, 2023, 08:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old October 8th, 2023, 08:27 PM

This passes! Thanks guys!
Old October 15th, 2023, 12:14 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Rebecca (Edgerunners) - Public Playtesting

This one looks fun. For Ride Or Die, I believe you need to choose an allied Mercenary so you're not choosing Rebecca herself and double activating her.

Quote:
RIDE OR DIE
During setup, choose an allied Mercenary Unique Hero to be Rebecca’s Partner. After her Partner's ordered activation, you may activate Rebecca, and then your turn ends. Rebecca cannot attack her Partner.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database