Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:08 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: VVildeyedjokers Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
It looks good! I like the theme of the map. I do have a couple concerns:

I would try to move some of the level 3 lava to lv 4. There's a lot of lv 3 terrain. There isn't much incentive to fight in the lava area if it doesn't provide any height advantage over the lv 3 castle area.

Also, it looks like you accidentally deleted a grass 7-hex in the build instructions. There's an empty space in the middle of the map on lv 2.

There are a few other areas where the map looks like it could be structurally unsteady. The rock 24-hexes aren't held up my much and the lv 2 rock 7 hexes seem like they wouldn't stay upright
I see where you were talking about with the rock on the wrong level. I had that in my build notes for my notebook but missed them. Thank You for pointing them out.

As far as the stability concerns. I built this map over the weekend and had 6 people play 12 matches between this map and my other submission. Stability was never an issue.

Concerning the lava field. The incentive to fight on them is the sight lines they are in. In our testing we learned you could see a lot from the lava not so much from the road. This made you either stay in shorter ranges with melee that could travel the road to you quickly or take multiple turns to step out into the lava and back not to take the damage. We found it to be a unique challenge to overcome tactically instead of who is higher than who.
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:46 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Disclaimer This is not my map. It was created by @Nomad for the Uncharted Wellsprings contest. It is also built using @Sir Heroscape 's custom Ticalla Jungle set that I bought off him.

We built it to test out armies for an upcoming tournament and I wanted to share the actual build because virtualscape doesn't do it justice. Very well done @Nomad ! If you want me to take these down or use them in your map thread just let me know.

Thaeberian Wellspring by Nomad

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:16 AM

Found this gem at Walmart in the aquarium area. Gonna modify it a little bit to Put hexes onto it and inside the tunnel. The tunnel is tall enough for a deathwalker 9000 to walk through.

Old November 25th, 2017, 04:52 AM

You win this time photobucket!

Anyway here is the link to my new scenario map. I haven’t named it yet but it was to pretty not to share.

Last edited by vvildeyedjoker; November 25th, 2017 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Figured it out!
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sorry...not seeing any images

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I just posted the links. I’ll have to figure something else out.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Quote:
Thanks for letting me know. I just posted the links. I’ll have to figure something else out.
Dang...that's a really cool map! looks like a lot of fun.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Quote:
Dang...that's a really cool map! looks like a lot of fun.
Thank you!
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Merry Christmas...fixed your images. If you right click on the image you can copy image link (not copy image) then you can paste it between [IMG ] [/IMG ] without the spaces.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Merry Christmas...fixed your images. If you right click on the image you can copy image link (not copy image) then you can paste it between [IMG ] [/IMG ] without the spaces.
They’re still showing up blank for me. I can’t even click on them to view it. I get a message saying i don’t have permission.

I became a site supporter today just haven’t figured out how to get my images up yet (file is too large)
I’m working on it though. Gonna try to get all of my images back up.
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Figured it out! Added to the op. I’ll get around to the other ones from photobucket.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios