Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 13th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | Wave 44: A Very Spidey Christmas!

Old December 13th, 2021, 01:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Huge release! Some really exciting characters in here to finally have cards for. Props to Tickle and LP (and the usual gang of course) for all the work they put into this one.
Old December 13th, 2021, 06:49 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This wave was enormous and there's so much to love, I'm just gonna shout out my favorites, but it'll be like half the wave haha.

Zombie Spider-Man is still my top favorite and is gonna be tons of fun to run in games.
Man-Spider is the biggest surprise and looks super fun to play as well. I actually remember reading the first Man-Spider story when I was reading more stuff for Sauron. I would also almost pick Man-Spider for best card art if it weren't for tickle's amazing figure art for the Spider Recruits.
Spider-Punk is awesome and opens the door for some rebellious rock star/musician ideas.
Silk is slick and pulls in Web Shields DOs astoundingly well. Figures that come with DOs aren't super common and it's cool to see one that's so engaging.
Spider-Man 2099 being a Vigilante is perfect, now I can run Miguel together with Terry McGinnis!
Also looking forward to playing Spidey Noir, New Miles, Ghost-Spider, and the Enforcers.
An additional prize for coolest card for a character I didn't know existed goes to Assassin Spider-Man.

Overall amazing release! The ambition of tcglkn, Lord Pyre, and the others astounds me.
Old December 13th, 2021, 06:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I would also almost pick Man-Spider for best card art if it weren't for tickle's amazing figure art for the Spider Recruits.
Man-Spider's card is great, but I pretty much designed the recruits cause I had the cool idea for card art first. One of the rare cases where I worked backwards to fit my art idea.
Old December 13th, 2021, 07:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I am at least content in having made the most pointlessly self-indulgent Spider-Man.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 13th, 2021, 07:14 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also that Transformers Scout Spidey is priceless to behold.
Old January 11th, 2022, 04:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE C2: C3G Con 2021

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE C2
C3G CON 2021

Fresh from C3G Con 2 comes a group of designs brainstormed in person by the attendees.

Syndrome is on a misguided quest for petty vengeance against Mr. Incredible and Supers in general. He might not be that much of a threat if he didn't also command the Omnidroids, terrifying adaptive robots that can transform and roll over their opposition.

Death Mask may look like Doctor Doom, but he's actually an alternate Wade Wilson. Instead of a comedic merc with a mouth, this Wade is a ruthless criminal mastermind that will use any means he can to obtain even more power.

Meanwhile, fresh from the labs of the heroic Toyman comes the Superman/Batman Robot. If you're ever in need of obliterating a meteorite you can't other wise touch, this Mecha is for you!

~C3G Con 2021 attendees
Old January 11th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice!
Old January 28th, 2022, 03:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

WAVE 45
MARVELS

The Marvel universe is full of, well, marvels. Let's take a look at some of them.

BOOSTER 1 | IMMORTAL MAGIC
Thor (Asgard)
Loki (II)
Gorr
Doctor Strange (II)

"Asgard is not a place. It's a people." Thor swings his mighty Mjolnir to lead his fellow Asgardians to victory. And alongside him, an unusual ally: Loki! The trickster god may fake his death and cause mischief, but his heart is in the right place. It has to be, because Gorr the God-Butcher has surfaced and is carving a reign of terror through the nine realms. This does not go unnoticed by Earth's mightiest heroes, as Doctor Strange senses the threat and creates the Secret Defenders.

BOOSTER 2 | STICKS AND THRONES
Stick
Moondragon
Blade (Nightstalkers)
Black Panther (II)

But Earth also has its own battles to fight. Stick trains his pupil in opposition to the Hand. The daughter of Drax, Moondragon practices with her immense psionic powers. She controls the battlefield like a grandmaster controls a game of chess. The vampire covens have grown bolder, but so has the Daywalker, Blade. And in Wakanda, Black Panther prepares his secret plan. Wakanda forever!

BOOSTER 3 | FRIENDLY FIRE
Punisher (Defenders)
Maverick
Silver Sable
U.S. Agent (II)

While Frank Castle usually likes to work alone, he understands that sometimes even the Punisher needs help. He will begrudgingly work alongside allies such as Daredevil and Luke Cage to take down particularly tough foes. Hopefully he doesn't cross paths with the mutant Maverick, who absorbs energy to unleash it in powerful thermal punches. Maverick works for the enigmatic Silver Sable, taking on surprisingly ethical mercenary jobs. They'll even work with Spider-Man on occasion. That doesn't stop zealots like U.S. Agent from trying to lay down his own sense of justice upon them.

BOOSTER 4 | MUTANT ONSLAUGHT
Onslaught
Sentinel (Mark V)
Emma Frost (II)

When Professor X lashed out in anger against Magneto, the entity Onslaught was formed, combining the worst traits and best powers of them both. Onslaught hijacked the new Mark V Sentinels in a bid to wipe out humanity completely. But X-Men such as Emma Frost are fully prepared to defend the world from threats like this. Frost will support her enemies telepathically, then turn to her defensive diamond form when attacked.

~C3G Promotions Team
Old January 28th, 2022, 03:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | Wave 45: Marvels

I hope Joel feels seen.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2022, 03:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Marvelous!
Old January 28th, 2022, 04:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy