Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 1st, 2015, 06:38 PM

Jdao is surprisingly tart
Re: MI_Tiger Collection for Sale

Very positive experience here! The shipment arrived quickly, and everything was in very good condition. Fast communication.
Old July 1st, 2015, 10:18 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

I had a great buy here!! Fast Shipment and everything was in described condition.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old July 4th, 2015, 08:37 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

Pm sent
Old July 4th, 2015, 11:14 PM

Polykarpos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Great communication. Quick and precise. Great packaging!. Thanks!
Old July 7th, 2015, 11:19 PM

shmet Woo who?

Just got my stuff. I was really impressed by MI_Tiger's care with all my items, he used a lot of bubble wrap and some foam to make sure everything arrived in good condition. Unfortunately, it didn't. A lot of the terrain I order came with little chips out of the sides. I don't blame MI_Tiger for this. Since I found little terrain chips in the box I'm assuming that something happened to them in transit. I am also missing the base for the Marro Hive I ordered. The figures themselves were in pristine condition; actually it looks like they might have been cleaned before being sent out.

EDIT:
MI_Tiger was really good about resolving the issues with broken pieces. He's sending replacement pieces for everything that was broken and a hive base. I was talking to dart48 and he pointed out I that I need to PM people with issues before posting on the forums. So to that end I'd like to apologize to MI_Tiger for my misconduct.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.

Last edited by shmet; July 20th, 2015 at 12:11 AM. Reason: follow through
Old July 9th, 2015, 11:15 AM

bmorisette is surprisingly tart

Got my stuff. Everything was in pristine condition. Shipping was fast. Good communication. A great buy here too!
Old July 12th, 2015, 08:21 AM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
Just got my stuff. I was really impressed by MI_Tiger's care with all my items, he used a lot of bubble wrap and some foam to make sure everything arrived in good condition. Unfortunately, it didn't. A lot of the terrain I order came with little chips out of the sides. I don't blame MI_Tiger for this. Since I found little terrain chips in the box I'm assuming that something happened to them in transit. I am also missing the base for the Marro Hive I ordered. The figures themselves were in pristine condition; actually it looks like they might have been cleaned before being sent out.
shmet - Sorry for the delayed response. I've been watching Private Messages more than this thread, and I would have appreciated a chance to deal with any issues via PM first.

I'm glad the figures arrived safely - they weren't specially cleaned, but I generally take good care of my models. The hive base was an oversight (frankly, its been so long that I played, I forgot it had a base); I'll get it in the mail to you tomorrow.

I do take any other damage seriously, even if it was due to a problem in transit. If you will send me details of the damage (via PM), I'll try to replace the damaged pieces. Note that I did send you quite a bit more terrain than you actually ordered (painted to match the rock customs).
Old July 18th, 2015, 09:46 PM

dds4osu is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would be interested in Gorillinators if still available
Old July 20th, 2015, 11:16 AM

Millni6 knows what's in an order marker Millni6 knows what's in an order marker

Good morning Tiger, PM box is full. Could you PM me, we are a church group that wants to pool together to get some Terrain for a youth event we love scaping!
Old July 20th, 2015, 04:50 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

Any updates on when the terrain is available? I sent a pm regarding tundra you mentioned but never heard back.
Old March 2nd, 2016, 04:29 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

If you have anything left...I'm interested...PM sent

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 4th, 2016, 12:25 AM

newmanson21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll be around town this weekend interested in items. PM sent