Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 4th, 2022, 09:03 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It is my intense (and perhaps misguided) hope that *if* this campaign fails they pay attention to the community response, make some adjustments, and try again with a better campaign model.

I'm not *expecting* that will happen, but I didn't expect any official product to ever be made or even teased again 12 years later, so who knows?
I really hope so too. And with all the work that’s been done already, I don’t know why they wouldn’t. This is absolutely feasible and can have real legs with just a few adjustments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion