Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd, 2022, 12:30 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

In two days there are ~1400 pledges. Let's assume we get a similar bump on the back end for a total of ~2800 from the initial and final peaks. That would mean we need to get about 5200 pledges divided by 40 days between peaks = 130 pledges per day on average. Those numbers don't have me optimistic that this will fund. I actually think we're going to end up pretty far short. It really hurts to say it, but I think that is the reality unless something changes.

I heard someone mention that they would try to get Tom Vassel to cover it in one of his Crowdfunding YouTube videos. Tom is arguably the most influential individual in the boardgame media. And don't forget that Heroscape used to be Tom's #1 ranked game. If he spoke favorably of the reboot, I think that could help give this thing some momentum in the community.

Last edited by Tiamat; October 4th, 2022 at 08:48 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion