Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Fighter View Post
What about something like:
If an allied Soldier within 4 spaces of Noble 5 would be defeated by an enemy figure as a result of an attack or special power, you may instead take no damage. If you do and the enemy figure was within 6 spaces of that allied soldier, roll 1 damage die against that enemy figure, and then defeat Noble 5. All Soldiers in the Noble Team Faction gain +1 attack die for the remainder of the round if Noble 5 is defeated by this ability.

It is a little wordy so please keep the suggestions coming.

I don't think you need the "as a result of" stuff? Like if you want to save someone from LEAs I don't think that would break anything.

I'd have the enemy figure be within some spaces of him (ideally 4 cause space restriction number matching makes powers easier to follow) as like 6 of the ally is still like 10+ spaces potentially which is a bit weird. He pulls out his special sniper rifle that kills you if you shoot it I guess

You know, actually I'd do ally and enemy within 5 spaces of him. Cause might as well get a 5 in there.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape