Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 26th, 2023, 01:04 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lincoln Seasonal III June 25th!

Updated the main post with results and photos! Thanks again to everyone came out and I'm thrilled to see the community growing in Lincoln as new players learn. I'm hoping that a real relaunch will see a big boost to the Star City Seasonals...we'll see!
Old December 4th, 2023, 05:20 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lincoln Seasonal IV January 14th!

Information for Lincoln Seasonal IV is here! Tagging area players who may be interested: @Garenex @Matthias Maccabeus @Evantage
Old December 8th, 2023, 03:23 PM

Added to the OP after a suggestion from Garenex:

If you have any army you want to bring but don't have the units, please reach out to ryguy266 on the forums or ryguyplaysgames on Discord. It is likely I will have the units you want to play and will gladly lend them to you for the tournament.
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:40 PM

Lincoln Seasonal IV is this Sunday! Please reach out if you plan on attending so I can set up the appropriate amount of maps.
Also, there is a new wave of prize support about to hit the tournament scene, and Lincoln Seasonal IV will be the first to premiere these: custom alt art cards by Stuff by Hags! These will be available as prizes in addition to the usual merch and Mana Games support. Very excited about these!
Old January 12th, 2024, 11:38 AM

Important weather update (Friday): At this juncture, we are still planning to host Lincoln Seasonal IV. Despite snow through this morning, the skies and streets should be clear by Sunday. It will be cold! But unless the temperatures drop to dangerous levels, scaping will still happen. If anything changes, FB, Discord, and this thread will be updated.
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:26 PM

Tournament went well considering the nasty weather we had. Some new players as always and plenty of familiar places. Here are the results, for those curious about how the army-building went. I'll put my thoughts about the format itself in the Dead Weight thread, as well as my thoughts on the maps on the appropriate thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 12th, 2024, 03:43 PM

Re: Lincoln Seasonal V April 7th!

Hey folks, we've got another Lincoln Seasonal ready to go! Mana Games is excited to host number five and I am too. If you're interested, please sign up on the tournament page or message me so I can get an idea of how many players to expect.
Old March 24th, 2024, 06:52 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Hey folks, we've got another Lincoln Seasonal ready to go! Mana Games is excited to host number five and I am too. If you're interested, please sign up on the tournament page or message me so I can get an idea of how many players to expect.

Go ahead put down me +2

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:54 PM

Reminder that Lincoln Seasonal is this Sunday at 1pm Central at Mana Games! We've got about 8 confirmed and several still on the fence, if you're planning on coming please let me know!
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:59 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Reminder that Lincoln Seasonal is this Sunday at 1pm Central at Mana Games! We've got about 8 confirmed and several still on the fence, if you're planning on coming please let me know!

Thanks for a successful event!

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

how'd it go? would love to hear about any highlights etc

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
how'd it go? would love to hear about any highlights etc
Just updated the OP with results and photos. It was a memorable one and a ton of fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events